Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 79 of 79

Thread: Nicely placed.

  1. #61
    It's the nonsense that makes no sense to me
    You dislike Blackburn rovers I get that but do you really dislike us that much that you would use your valuable time to write in basic terms absolute crap
    The obvious has often been stated laced with bile
    Wow we are in debt and in league one
    We just lost to Plymouth wow didn't know all this
    It's boring rubbish
    Improve or clear off.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Can I ask why you and the other idiot post on here?
    Is it because of saxo????I don't buy that
    Is it pure hatred of another football team?
    If so that's very very sad and you both need to get out a lot more
    Enjoy new Zealand and it's beauty
    Don't waste your life posting your interesting view points on something not remotely linked to you.
    You've got it in one. Everytime Sexo comes on our board spouting sh.te I will come and do the same to you lot, I say lot but there are only 8 posters and three of those are Burnley having a laugh.
    We had Rovers all over our board when we were in the depths your team are in now, so don't make out you lot are whiter than white.
    As for getting out a bit more, it's a nice day so I'm off for a swim down at Orewa Beach then lunch at the pub. Enjoy the snow and the fantastic view across Blackburn, see you next time Sexo rears his head.
    Hope that covers all the points you raised.

  3. #63
    We don't control saxo so i am sorry what he says annoys and gets under your skin but I can control idiots who will not contribute anything other than to spoil posts with ridiculous ramblings of the obvious
    Enjoy the sunshine and the pub while you can tomorrow could hold something different
    You are wasting your time with the rubbish you and that other loony idwt post on here.

  4. #64
    Robin ( and others). I really apologise in advance if this comes across as inferring you know no better but:
    Most of my life I have held the attitude that when confronted with someone that I hold no sincere respect for, who makes comment over how I think, behave I just put it aside, ignore it, whistle a tune.
    Respect beggats respect, each of us has to earn it.
    Likewise if someone I hold respect for makes comment towards me, I take it on board and consider / evaluate it on its merits.
    I see no point whatsoever in getting irritated by something coming from someone that I hold no respect for.
    This does not mean I dislike, hate, look down on them, I just choose to let them get on with their 'life' behaving how they do.
    Hence I do not get involved in any slagging match with individuals that have made it clear what their purpose is. Good hearted banter is very different, and I'll quite happily get into that from time to time.
    I am very comfortable with this approach, and that's not arrogance but simply personal choice - we all have it.
    ��

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    Robin ( and others). I really apologise in advance if this comes across as inferring you know no better but:
    Most of my life I have held the attitude that when confronted with someone that I hold no sincere respect for, who makes comment over how I think, behave I just put it aside, ignore it, whistle a tune.
    Respect beggats respect, each of us has to earn it.
    Likewise if someone I hold respect for makes comment towards me, I take it on board and consider / evaluate it on its merits.
    I see no point whatsoever in getting irritated by something coming from someone that I hold no respect for.
    This does not mean I dislike, hate, look down on them, I just choose to let them get on with their 'life' behaving how they do.
    Hence I do not get involved in any slagging match with individuals that have made it clear what their purpose is. Good hearted banter is very different, and I'll quite happily get into that from time to time.
    I am very comfortable with this approach, and that's not arrogance but simply personal choice - we all have it.
    ��
    Unfortunately as long as you have Sexo spouting his drivel on other boards and Chumps abusing anyone and everyone you will end up with others coming on here having a go, Yourself, Robinrover and Auckland however
    are obviously passionate about your club and talk a lot of sense and would welcome others onto your site for general football chat. Until Sexo's mum takes his computer off him or kindy re starts however you will get people giving it back on your site. Every action has an equal and opposite re action.

  6. #66
    Just simply ignore it.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    Just simply ignore it.

    .................
    Last edited by champs95; 07-02-2018 at 11:10 AM.

  8. #68
    Oooops !
    I maybe should have expanded upon what I meant by just ignore.

    It was wholly in reference to Sax's posting upon the Clarets page , and in doing so it would appear that he may be baiting above and beyond banter. I don't know as I've never ventured on there.
    As a consequence IDWT and NZ are on here (doing likewise), whereas without the above we probably wouldn't be at this point.
    It seems that you have taken it that when you have responded to NZ, I am saying to NZ : just ignore him.
    No that's not the case - he gets back what he's thrown and that's OK by me. As you may recall I myself referenced towards NZ as a blind sided supporter.
    So in effect my comment is when he see's Sax on his site and he comes across as out of order - just ignore.
    The most infuriating poster anywhere is that JohnClaret ! If he's a 'full shilling' - well!

    Again, apologies if you felt insulted.

  9. #69
    I did want say something, but whats the point. It wont change, a poster we don't control will go on CM provoke 2 (or more) Clarets into coming here to openly ruin threads for posters ( who NZ names above) who he states he has no problems with and are decent, because he doesn't like one poster, who doesn't really post here. Because that 'evens things up'.
    And that mentality is going to be welcomed into carrying on posting here.
    Makes no sense to me, but no point in questioning it, as it wont stop.

    Pity really ....as I really do get on with any poster who comes here, Alf you can back this up? If your a dickhead to me, expect the same back. If your ok, I'll be ok back.

    I will genuinely not say another thing on the matter either way.

  10. #70
    Phew glad we cleared that up. Now that I've read back how I worded it ( more importantly how NZ 'lumped' you alongside Sax with inference you were 'biting' folk willy nilly all over the place) it's very understandable your annoyance. Very sorry.

    NZ: could you please take this on board, that's now Aucks and Champs you've managed to avoidably rile.
    Your crusade seems to be against Sax, but this is not his personal site.

    Notice how I've not messaged him directly 😉

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    Phew glad we cleared that up. Now that I've read back how I worded it ( more importantly how NZ 'lumped' you alongside Sax with inference you were 'biting' folk willy nilly all over the place) it's very understandable your annoyance. Very sorry.

    NZ: could you please take this on board, that's now Aucks and Champs you've managed to avoidably rile.
    Your crusade seems to be against Sax, but this is not his personal site.

    Notice how I've not messaged him directly ��
    NZ doesn't know me at all. And yes, its bloody annoying to be labelled like that. And because all I have done is say to him contribute or go away I'm slagging everyone off?
    I said it a few weeks back, he is a snide. One minute he is saying nice things about the same people (like Aucks) who all he is doing (which he is admitting) is antagonising. I'm the bad guy in all this for posting about my club, and asking if he can contribute? Or continue to act like a child. The other idiot took this message, knew he couldn't avoid being a child, and stayed away. Because he chose not to be an adult. Why is this snide getting away with it?
    Because Saxo has wound him up? Seriously??

  12. #72
    I won't post on claretsmad again, silly as that is as I've not posted anything really antagonising at all.

  13. #73

    Wink

    Aaah that's nice, now that Aucks is up we can have a group hug !

    Maybe Aucks can give NZ a special one from Sax next time in passing on waterfront!

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    I won't post on claretsmad again, silly as that is as I've not posted anything really antagonising at all.
    Just had a quick look through our board and this is just one of dozens of such items. The last thread you started was 'Rovers on the up', your post started 'What you dumb cnts don't realise'. I will direct this to the decent members on your board. This is what we have had posting for ages and you wonder why you get ID and me on here having to put up with sh.te like that, and this prick says he isn't posting anything antagonistic, FFS. Champs95 to be fair is only an arsehole to anyone who comes on this site so he is easily ignored.

  15. #75
    Mmmm, it seems my efforts of arbitration have failed !

    It looks like we'll just have to put up with futile bickering for a while longer yet.

    What I fail to understand is: NZ is on here in retaliation to one of ours? posting on CM and because he feels affronted he comes on here to affront us. Then complains that Champs 'takes him on likewise' ! Which is fair do's as this is Champs site that he's infiltrating.
    Touchee' I think is the term.

    Also a little confused with Champs 'is easily ignored'? there's me thinking he had been miffed .
    Last edited by Despair; 07-02-2018 at 08:21 PM.

  16. #76
    I just wish people would stick to their own clubs, unless it's genuinely to discuss football (or unrelated general-interest topics).
    The Telegraph Rovers threads are absolutely ruined by, basically, three manic Clarets.
    I don't know if the same thing happens on the Burnley section because I don't look at it.
    One character, who calls himself "John Claret" is actually posting about Rovers DURING Burnley games!
    Unfortunately, it's impossible to get people to stop responding to him - pointless as it is.
    I suppose the Telegraph itself is just happy to get responders of any kind (so that they can be bombarded with ads!).
    If the stuff is longer than about two lines, I don't even bother reading it.
    This site has been mercifully free of such nonsense. Let's all agree to keep it that way.

  17. #77
    I only posted like that after abuse from your posters that was totally uncalled for.

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    I only posted like that after abuse from your posters that was totally uncalled for.
    What crap. You have hundreds of such posts, a lot of them on threads you have started, so don't come with that bllox. I am quite happy to leave you five alone and stick to my own board, I wouldn't have come near the place if you had done the same or had at least been half decent when you came to CM.

  19. #79
    [QUOTE=NZClaret;38792771]What crap. You have hundreds of such posts, a lot of them on threads you have started, so don't come with that bllox. I am quite happy to leave you five alone and stick to my own board, I wouldn't have come near the place if you had done the same or had at least been half decent when you came to CM.[/QUOTE\]

    If I came on (baiting) your CM board, at any time, but let's just say it was when we where in the Prem and you where in Div1 and said the same sort of stuff you say, on here, I think you would tell me to fk off. I don't believe you personally would ignore me. You said it above, yet you have responded to every single one of my posts, and quoted them. So your not ignoring me, easily or not. I wish you would.
    But after reading your posts, I can see 100% you would give me real stick. I'd actual say you had a rite, if I was on your board, talking ****. Why then, am I out of order and easily ignored (yet you respond to everything I post) for doing so to you? I'd say it's pretty fair? Me, Auks, Despair, the Burnley lads aren't doing anything wrong on here, we aren't on your board. We aren't saying anything negative about your club. No threads (which speak for themselves) so I don't really get the attack? I get you feel annoyed at Sax. But it's clear we aren't anything to do with that. We haven't made light of it. We haven't defended him. We haven't said your wrong. We have just asked you to contribute on here, if you want to post. If you go on the attack with some people, then sometimes expect the same back. If your off with me, for no reason, then I'll be the same back. If your ok, I'll be sound back.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •