+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicely placed.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    would it be ok to get back to talking about now please? Not the past and future. Loads going on, new players, formations, the money we are spending, the young impressive quality squad this excellent manager is building. Loads to discuss ..........

What do you know about this Bell we signed form Fleetwood NZclaret? Where do think he will fit in our side? Would you start with Armstrong on sat? Would you rest Graham and bring him on after 60 mins? Do you think Chapman will back soon? Where would you play Lenihan nows hes approaching full fitness?
    You said in a previous post that it would be your last post in response to me then go and make several more posts so that makes you a liar or thick. As for Burnley being boring to watch that's your opinion, fact is that boring as it is your lot haven't managed to beat them for many many years.
    As for signing someone from Fleetwood, hardly the talking point of the footballing world although suppose it is a big deal for you.

You are really talking out of your arse talking about us not re investing, you reckon spending multi millions on buying back the Turf and the new training facilities is not re investing?
    As for selling out every away game, it's not hard when most of your away matches are played locally at places like Fleetwood, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham, their grounds only hold a couple of thousand so don't think that is anything special you tit.

Your user name says it all, Champs95, living in the past, would be like me being Champs60. 23 years, let it go, you are what you are and in your case it is a third division club owned by some third world chicken farmers who are tens of millions in the hole with no decent assets to their name. You are getting a hard on about winning a few games in the lower leagues, reality is, if you do go up your team is no better than the one that went down last season, and you reckon I an green with envy.

Quote Originally Posted by NZClaret View Post
    You said in a previous post that it would be your last post in response to me then go and make several more posts so that makes you a liar or thick. As for Burnley being boring to watch that's your opinion, fact is that boring as it is your lot haven't managed to beat them for many many years.
    As for signing someone from Fleetwood, hardly the talking point of the footballing world although suppose it is a big deal for you.

You are really talking out of your arse talking about us not re investing, you reckon spending multi millions on buying back the Turf and the new training facilities is not re investing?
    As for selling out every away game, it's not hard when most of your away matches are played locally at places like Fleetwood, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham, their grounds only hold a couple of thousand so don't think that is anything special you tit.

Your user name says it all, Champs95, living in the past, would be like me being Champs60. 23 years, let it go, you are what you are and in your case it is a third division club owned by some third world chicken farmers who are tens of millions in the hole with no decent assets to their name. You are getting a hard on about winning a few games in the lower leagues, reality is, if you do go up your team is no better than the one that went down last season, and you reckon I an green with envy.

........As for signing someone from Fleetwood, hardly the talking point of the footballing world although suppose it is a big deal for you. .........

If your not interested then why are you posting here?
    It's getting boring now, either contribute or fk off.

Picking around the bones of NZ clarets post
    Away support:You make the point of we only have a good following because of the locality of the teams in that league
    Conveniently forgetting teams like Southend and Oxford where we took a decent following
    Not forgetting Plymouth coming up where a 1000 tickets sold of the 1500
    I am expecting 1200 to go to that
    That is a 5 hour trek from Blackburn
    Another point poorly made
    The team we currently have is no better than last season's
    How would you know???I didn't think you showed an interest?
    Let me fill you in
    We have a young team that is only going to improve last season we were filled with ageing journeymen they are gone and the build for the future is happening
    I am sorry if you didn't know this but I am here to help
    You can thank me later.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Picking around the bones of NZ clarets post
    Away support:You make the point of we only have a good following because of the locality of the teams in that league
    Conveniently forgetting teams like Southend and Oxford where we took a decent following
    Not forgetting Plymouth coming up where a 1000 tickets sold of the 1500
    I am expecting 1200 to go to that
    That is a 5 hour trek from Blackburn
    Another point poorly made
    The team we currently have is no better than last season's
    How would you know???I didn't think you showed an interest?
    Let me fill you in
    We have a young team that is only going to improve last season we were filled with ageing journeymen they are gone and the build for the future is happening
    I am sorry if you didn't know this but I am here to help
    You can thank me later.

Funny how many changes of direction this cretin has?
    all our fans have left us now.
    Then it changes to well all the sides are local, that's why we sell out everywhere (inc Oxford, Southend, Northampton)
    Then he's not interested in us.
    Then he posts from Sept last year begging to stay saying he does contribute (because he once mentioned the NZ election to Aucks)
    Then we are going to Div2.
    Then we should easily win promotion.
    Then he uses phrases like 'we are getting a hard on' because we are on the best run of any side in English football.
    All because ......Burnley will finish 10th and beat Chelsea once.

Embarrassing and confused. Why is he posting here?
    Last edited by champs95; 27-01-2018 at 11:21 AM.

And a racist aswell.you can take the the cretin out of Burnley and all that .....if he sees India as a poxy 3rd world country, what on earth does he make of Burnley? And their new training ground. A town and club 30years behind the rest. No wonder you went to live on a little island fk knows where .....
    Last edited by champs95; 27-01-2018 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    And a racist aswell.you can take the the cretin out of Burnley and all that .....if he sees India as a poxy 3rd world country, what on earth does he make of Burnley? And their new training ground. A town and club 30years behind the rest. No wonder you went to live on a little island fk knows where .....
    Calls me a racist then slags off New Zealand, you couldn't make this prick up. You said about 10 posts ago you were not replying to me once again talking a load of bllox.
    Congratulations on your amazing home draw against one of the power houses of English football yesterday, you must be immensely proud, maybe you need to give Fleetwood a call and see if anymore of their internationals are for sale.

The fact is results like that happen as you are full aware NZ claret
    Acting like it's just us that get poor results
    Lincoln anyone.

Guys, I really think you're wasting your time with NZ.
    He's what I would call a 'blind sided' claret where he has a overriding hatred for BRFC.
    Very many of his compatriot supporters see things quite differently and have a much 'broader view' of the wider issues within present day footie.
    In this they can put aside nonsensical rivalry and stick to banter.
    Of course we do have some of our own similar minded supporters (who you can read of on the LT page) I gave up on that site quite a long time back. I found it far too difficult to disengage my brain for long periods whilst trying to read the pertinent postings.

Correct about that NZClaret. I'll say no more about it, and will ignore.

I thought we played well yesterday. Had all of the play, created loads of chances. Maybe a bit too cautious, but it's a very long season. A massive blow losing Mulgrew. We simply aren't going to win every week. And will drop more points from now until the end of the season. No need to panick Sax!! We go again now. If we go up by one point, this won't seem to bad come May. I'm not disappointed at all. We played well. The longer Wigan go in the cup, will eventually play into our hands.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    The fact is results like that happen as you are full aware NZ claret
    Acting like it's just us that get poor results
    Lincoln anyone.
    The fact is, you are just not going to win every game, you could chuck Man City into a lower division and at some stage injuries, a crap ref, a howling gale or just sheer bad luck will conspire to drop points for anyone. You have had a good run after the initial crappy start to the season just put it into context that **** happens. Even Burnley might drop a couple of points in that division, maybe.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)