+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Nicely placed.

Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    Phew glad we cleared that up. Now that I've read back how I worded it ( more importantly how NZ 'lumped' you alongside Sax with inference you were 'biting' folk willy nilly all over the place) it's very understandable your annoyance. Very sorry.

NZ: could you please take this on board, that's now Aucks and Champs you've managed to avoidably rile.
    Your crusade seems to be against Sax, but this is not his personal site.

Notice how I've not messaged him directly ��
    NZ doesn't know me at all. And yes, its bloody annoying to be labelled like that. And because all I have done is say to him contribute or go away I'm slagging everyone off?
    I said it a few weeks back, he is a snide. One minute he is saying nice things about the same people (like Aucks) who all he is doing (which he is admitting) is antagonising. I'm the bad guy in all this for posting about my club, and asking if he can contribute? Or continue to act like a child. The other idiot took this message, knew he couldn't avoid being a child, and stayed away. Because he chose not to be an adult. Why is this snide getting away with it?
    Because Saxo has wound him up? Seriously??

I won't post on claretsmad again, silly as that is as I've not posted anything really antagonising at all.

Wink

Aaah that's nice, now that Aucks is up we can have a group hug !

Maybe Aucks can give NZ a special one from Sax next time in passing on waterfront!

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    I won't post on claretsmad again, silly as that is as I've not posted anything really antagonising at all.
    Just had a quick look through our board and this is just one of dozens of such items. The last thread you started was 'Rovers on the up', your post started 'What you dumb cnts don't realise'. I will direct this to the decent members on your board. This is what we have had posting for ages and you wonder why you get ID and me on here having to put up with sh.te like that, and this prick says he isn't posting anything antagonistic, FFS. Champs95 to be fair is only an arsehole to anyone who comes on this site so he is easily ignored.

Mmmm, it seems my efforts of arbitration have failed !

It looks like we'll just have to put up with futile bickering for a while longer yet.

What I fail to understand is: NZ is on here in retaliation to one of ours? posting on CM and because he feels affronted he comes on here to affront us. Then complains that Champs 'takes him on likewise' ! Which is fair do's as this is Champs site that he's infiltrating.
    Touchee' I think is the term.

Also a little confused with Champs 'is easily ignored'? there's me thinking he had been miffed .
    Last edited by Despair; 07-02-2018 at 09:21 PM.

I just wish people would stick to their own clubs, unless it's genuinely to discuss football (or unrelated general-interest topics).
    The Telegraph Rovers threads are absolutely ruined by, basically, three manic Clarets.
    I don't know if the same thing happens on the Burnley section because I don't look at it.
    One character, who calls himself "John Claret" is actually posting about Rovers DURING Burnley games!
    Unfortunately, it's impossible to get people to stop responding to him - pointless as it is.
    I suppose the Telegraph itself is just happy to get responders of any kind (so that they can be bombarded with ads!).
    If the stuff is longer than about two lines, I don't even bother reading it.
    This site has been mercifully free of such nonsense. Let's all agree to keep it that way.

I only posted like that after abuse from your posters that was totally uncalled for.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    I only posted like that after abuse from your posters that was totally uncalled for.
    What crap. You have hundreds of such posts, a lot of them on threads you have started, so don't come with that bllox. I am quite happy to leave you five alone and stick to my own board, I wouldn't have come near the place if you had done the same or had at least been half decent when you came to CM.

[QUOTE=NZClaret;38792771]What crap. You have hundreds of such posts, a lot of them on threads you have started, so don't come with that bllox. I am quite happy to leave you five alone and stick to my own board, I wouldn't have come near the place if you had done the same or had at least been half decent when you came to CM.[/QUOTE\]

If I came on (baiting) your CM board, at any time, but let's just say it was when we where in the Prem and you where in Div1 and said the same sort of stuff you say, on here, I think you would tell me to fk off. I don't believe you personally would ignore me. You said it above, yet you have responded to every single one of my posts, and quoted them. So your not ignoring me, easily or not. I wish you would.
    But after reading your posts, I can see 100% you would give me real stick. I'd actual say you had a rite, if I was on your board, talking ****. Why then, am I out of order and easily ignored (yet you respond to everything I post) for doing so to you? I'd say it's pretty fair? Me, Auks, Despair, the Burnley lads aren't doing anything wrong on here, we aren't on your board. We aren't saying anything negative about your club. No threads (which speak for themselves) so I don't really get the attack? I get you feel annoyed at Sax. But it's clear we aren't anything to do with that. We haven't made light of it. We haven't defended him. We haven't said your wrong. We have just asked you to contribute on here, if you want to post. If you go on the attack with some people, then sometimes expect the same back. If your off with me, for no reason, then I'll be the same back. If your ok, I'll be sound back.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)