+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Keiffer Moore, what can we expect ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im not sure Mike to be honest, but he did get what sounded like a ridiculous harsh booking where the Villa players 'played' the ref and he bought it by dishing the yellow card to Moore. Doesnt that sound familiar eh, away at a former Premship club ?.

Not seen incident but I do know that Moore has a habit of sticking his elbows out when he jumps. This can look more threatening than it is and savvy players will complain about it.

Moore will build a steady pile of yellows maybe red cards in a season unless he changes his style.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Not seen incident but I do know that Moore has a habit of sticking his elbows out when he jumps. This can look more threatening than it is and savvy players will complain about it. Moore will build a steady pile of yellows maybe red cards in a season unless he changes his style.
    We will have to see Victor (Meldrew, lol).
    Maybe thats one of the reasons why Mick Mac didnt rate him or want him anymore at Ipswich ?.

Thing is for such a big strong bloke he doesn’t need to do it.

I've nothing against Barnsley, Moore or the 3 or so Tykes who post on here, they all seem level headed people.

But I really hope Moore fails at Barnsley, a bit like I hoped and then was pleased that Stevie May and Lyle Taylor failed at Wednesday and Blades respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    I've nothing against Barnsley, Moore or the 3 or so Tykes who post on here, they all seem level headed people. But I really hope Moore fails at Barnsley, a bit like I hoped and then was pleased that Stevie May and Lyle Taylor failed at Wednesday and Blades respectively.
    No problem Loyal, and Id be the same if I was honest.
    We're having this discussion tonight about a former star player like Conor Hourihane who's now at Villa. I dont wish any great things on any player once they have chose to leave and stop playing for MY club. It sounds a bit harsh and selfish doesnt it, but I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    No problem Loyal, and Id be the same if I was honest.
    We're having this discussion tonight about a former star player like Conor Hourihane who's now at Villa. I dont wish any great things on any player once they have chose to leave and stop playing for MY club. It sounds a bit harsh and selfish doesnt it, but I agree with you.
    I have a different view
    If a player does well for us i am happy for them to go onto better things.
    Also, if he does well, Warney can say to other potential signings and loanees : "look how a spell at Rotherham transformed that lad's career. That could be you"

I've nothing against Barnsley, Moore or the 3 or so Tykes who post on here, they all seem level headed people.

But I really hope Moore fails at Barnsley, a bit like I hoped and then was pleased that Stevie May and Lyle Taylor failed at Wednesday and Blades respectively.

Makes no sense at all, you have nothing against Moore/Barnsley but hope he fails?

Got to agree. I hope he does well - unless he comes up against us next season. I don't see why you'd hope he fails. He did a good job for us on loan and got a better offer. He's not a Rotherham fan. As a 25 year old footballer, we'd all go for the better offer - more money and a higher level.

Having said that, I'll be surprised if he makes the step up, but hope he does.

But that's ridiculous because Taylor and May never played for us whereas Moore did so the comparisons are completely different.
    I hope he does well at Barnsley and don't understand why anyone would want him to fail after what he did for us.

Watched highlights last night his quick feet got him into a good goal shooting position. He prob should have scored it we all know in league one Moore would get 5/6 chances per game. In the Barnsley team he will get 1/2 per game so it's important he hits the net when he gets a sniff. I guess that's the difference between a good striker and a very good striker.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast