+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Keiffer Moore, what can we expect ?

Keiffer Moore, what can we expect ?

Yo Millers, we've signed the lad Moore and hes one of those target man type players we've been looking for, for ages now.
    Do you reckon hes good enough to get goals for us in the Champship, or could he be looked at as a good Lg One option, for if or when we go down ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yo Millers, we've signed the lad Moore and hes one of those target man type players we've been looking for, for ages now.
    Do you reckon hes good enough to get goals for us in the Champship, or could he be looked at as a good Lg One option, for if or when we go down ?.
    A good league 1 player in my opinion anything other than that remains to be seen

Only seen him in league 1 and he looked decent.
    Championship quality not imo however I hope he does the business for you.
    Also depends on the service he gets.

Agree with Yak but if the service is there he will score

100% effort, I think the lads a honest player & with your coaching I think he could do well & help Bradshaw.

Great potential! He is better on the floor than most division 3 attackers especially for his height. He plays the short passing game very well because he's intelengent enough.
    If you only play long balls up to him he'll hold the ball up but Championship defenders will get the better of him as experienced ones in our division did on occasion.

Surprising for a big un he's got very good close ball control.
    We tended to us his height as his strength which was a mistake.
    Ball to feet more than us and he could be a real gem. Could.

In a good well organised passing team, which we were for the first three months of the season, KM is unplayable. Quick feet, great first touch, good finisher, especially with the ball at his feet. I think he'll do well in the championship and Mccarthy made a big mistake letting him go.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    In a good well organised passing team, which we were for the first three months of the season, KM is unplayable. Quick feet, great first touch, good finisher, especially with the ball at his feet. I think he'll do well in the championship and Mccarthy made a big mistake letting him go.
    "good finisher,especially with the ball at his feet" LOL.

Not good enough for the Championship, struggled against the better defenders in L1.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast