+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT - For Tarkers

Was just saying hello and how's it going... no need for everybody to get their nutsacks in a twist.

Sounds like you've got your hands full Tarkers. I hope the goat thrives and the local flora grows back.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Watch out Tony, I think Soccerman's hijacked your account.
    Comparing everyone who disagrees with you EP to Soccerman is getting boring now, a bit like Tricky's fishing expeditions from the past.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    Such a typical modern leftist response. If you don't actually respond with bile, abject scorn and juvenile name calling at the mere mention of Trump then you are automatically one of his supporters. Great way to close down any meaningful debate.........but isn't that the lefty way nowadays play the man and not the ball.
    Thank God you don't resort to stereotyping, Tony. It would close down debate if you did.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Thank God you don't resort to stereotyping, Tony. It would close down debate if you did.
    Thank God Tony never calls for people to be banned. It could close down debate if he did.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    ...even his own family sleep in a different hotel when they go on holiday....seriously.
    You have a 'seriously' weird imagination. Where did that come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You have a 'seriously' weird imagination. Where did that come from?
    On your Cuban holiday I thought you gave two different hotel locations prior to being relocated......maybe I dreamt it?

Oooh, I do love it when a fred enquiring about a fellow NM poster gets hi-jacked into personality clashes via political opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    Thank God Tony never calls for people to be banned. It could close down debate if he did.
    I have left a packet of hob nobs in Room 101 ready for the next occupant.....I just hope they are still in date if it is me!

ps...it needs a serious clean out in there.....there was 4 empty cans of Worthington E, a ragged copy of the Communist Manifesto signed by Sid, Bird~Watchers guide to Hucknall and a pile of goat **** next to a half~eaten Burrito.......there was stacks of other trash that I could not identify

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Comparing everyone who disagrees with you EP to Soccerman is getting boring now, a bit like Tricky's fishing expeditions from the past.
    Come on, you've got to agree that when you get an ignorant and stereotypical 'lefty' post, Soccerman is the undisputed Grand Master and therefore anyones first point of reference. If I wanted to be really boring, I would constantly post 'as' instead of 'has' like you do.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast