+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - For Tarkers

OT - For Tarkers

How's things going with the sheep and goats? You even feeling the cold snap we're getting up north? It's been as cold as all f*ck. The Donald says it proves that global warming is a conspiracy to make us do things economically unnecessary, so drill baby drill! Anyways, hope the herd is keeping you warm down in sunnyville!

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    How's things going with the sheep and goats? You even feeling the cold snap we're getting up north? It's been as cold as all f*ck. The Donald says it proves that global warming is a conspiracy to make us do things economically unnecessary, so drill baby drill! Anyways, hope the herd is keeping you warm down in sunnyville!
    Oooooher!

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Oooooher!
    So, Tarkers is a sheep driller?

Keeps him warm I spose.

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    Daytime temps are still extremely hot...20 to 25 centigrade is the norm, but we had two nights in December where it went below zero which killed all the citrus trees and even some cactus which I have not seen happen in 5 years.....hopefully the citrus will regrow from the rootstock once we get some rain, nothing since the first week of October.

I have been busy fencing off more land, 5 more acres completed with the help of two new Mexican workers....we had 4 new babies born in December, 2 sheep and a set of goat twins which are really cute....unfortunately I lost one of last years babies due to bloat from a newly enclosed field.....it gave me an excuse to sharpen up my butchery skills and xmas dinner consisted of lamb shoulder....net total is now 18 with 4 more females due to birth within the next month.

Mr Trump....ahhhh....I am not a fan of Trump, but I am a fan of Democracy.

He was elected fairly by his country, despite the MSM vilification...he is also trying to carry out the election promises he made to those that put a cross against his name....I might not like his stance on Climate Change but I admire his determination.

IMO, the Democrats are still shell~shocked and believe that if they scream loud enough, and long enough that they can change things....mmmm, I remember my kids doing that when they were 4 years old...luckily they grew out of it, will the Democrats?

My advice to them is to field a decent candidate of their own next time, and to fight the guy on Policy rather than Personality....if his policies are hurting the USA, then show it to the people....simple.

I will leave the last word to my girlfriend who often asks why I bother arguing about Politics on here "surely you realise that all Politicians are corrupt, some are just more corrupt than others?.....the trick is trying to figure out which one is stealing the least amount of the wealth of the country....hopefully leaving enough for the rest of us"

Wise words from a woman whose father was one of the 1,345 arrested for Political dissent, he was charged with being one of the instigators, on the infamous night of October 2nd 1968, the Tlatelolco Massacre.....for weeks he was "missing" and only released after a personal plea by his wife to the Presidents wife.....he returned home, retired from his job as a University Professor and went on become a multi~millionaire carrying out various engineering contracts in Mexico City and Playa Del Carmen....given the choice, I take Pragmatism over Ideology any day.

Enjoy your visit to Nottingham, Andy, and for those interested, a brief overview of the events of that night in 1968

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw2KsKXrF5o

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Mr Trump....ahhhh....I am not a fan of Trump.
    That's a pretty good impersonation of a Trump fan you do then.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That's a pretty good impersonation of a Trump fan you do then.
    Such a typical modern leftist response. If you don't actually respond with bile, abject scorn and juvenile name calling at the mere mention of Trump then you are automatically one of his supporters. Great way to close down any meaningful debate.........but isn't that the lefty way nowadays play the man and not the ball.

Andy is coming to Nottingham ?
    Really ?

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    Such a typical modern leftist response. If you don't actually respond with bile, abject scorn and juvenile name calling at the mere mention of Trump then you are automatically one of his supporters. Great way to close down any meaningful debate.........but isn't that the lefty way nowadays play the man and not the ball.
    Watch out Tony, I think Soccerman's hijacked your account.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Andy is coming to Nottingham ?
    Really ?
    He has booked a flight to meet Sid and a few others for the Mansfield home game.....fair play to him.....even though our politics differ ever so slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    I have finally figured Elite out after several years....he likes to have an argument with everyone and anyone.....you will lose your sanity arguing with him, he refuses to give in......even his own family sleep in a different hotel when they go on holiday....seriously.

Meanwhile my evening is sat with a baby goat that the mother has rejected.....it is propped up between my bed, a fax machine, a large picture frame and a huge Vax machine...it has been ****ting on the floor and whining for the last 2 hours despite me feeding it the finest tin of Carnation milk in the kitchen....If it survives, I am naming it after my nemesis....Elite Goat.

I would send you all a pic....but my camera lead has gone missing.....maybe the little ****er has eaten it....grrrrr

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast