+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: OT - For Tarkers

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    This is like conversing with a plank. I explained how we ended up in different hotels - because we didn't go on holiday together, and never planned to go on holiday together. She booked to go with her boyfriend, when I saw I could get two weeks on the beach 24 hour all inclusive in the Caribbean for £712, I booked to go with my wife. Different dates, different flights, different tour operators, different resorts. Read it slowly a few times and you might just work out why we were in different hotels!!!
    Sounds a bargain EP! £712 for the pair of you? Not a beach hut was it?

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    He was locked inside his room for part of that 2 weeks by security guards....told not to come back out.....seriously!

This is like conversing with a plank. I explained how we ended up in different hotels - because we didn't go on holiday together, and never planned to go on holiday together. She booked to go with her boyfriend, when I saw I could get two weeks on the beach 24 hour all inclusive in the Caribbean for £712, I booked to go with my wife. Different dates, different flights, different tour operators, different resorts. Read it slowly a few times and you might just work out why we were in different hotels!!!
    I saw the same deal. Decided not to bother when I was told it was the hurricane season . Doesn't sound such a good deal when half of the hotel might end up in the Caribbean.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Bargain is an understatement! We paid £712 each for two weeks, but due to the last 3 days being ruined by Hurricane Irma we got a 100% refund. So we ended up getting 11 days on the beach 24 hour all inclusive in the Caribbean absolutely free!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I saw the same deal. Decided not to bother when I was told it was the hurricane season . Doesn't sound such a good deal when half of the hotel might end up in the Caribbean.
    The hotels over there are built to be hurricane-proof. If I see a similar deal this year I'll book it without hesitation.

The hotels over there are built to be hurricane-proof. If I see a similar deal this year I'll book it without hesitation.
    Well I hope you have a lovely time should you decide to go.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Well I hope you have a lovely time should you decide to go.
    So do I Elite, just to show that there are no hard feelings.....September 10th is the statistical peak of the hurricane season...ENSO has flattened out at minus 1.8 which is pretty much dead neutral and means we are hopefully due for a "normal" hurricane season compared to last year which was La Nina territory.

To explain my mumblings....an article explaining the related effects

https://www.climate.gov/news-feature...rricane-season

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234