+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT - For Tarkers

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Come on, you've got to agree that when you get an ignorant and stereotypical 'lefty' post, Soccerman is the undisputed Grand Master and therefore anyones first point of reference. If I wanted to be really boring, I would constantly post 'as' instead of 'has' like you do.

I love you baby xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    On your Cuban holiday I thought you gave two different hotel locations prior to being relocated......maybe I dreamt it?
    Bloody hell, that was back in September! If I really figure in your dreams, I suggest you seek help as a matter of urgency.

Bloody hell, that was back in September! If I really figure in your dreams, I suggest you seek help as a matter of urgency.
    Nice try.....you said "where did I get that from...weird"......so I have answered you.....now apparently, because it was back in September...it does not count?

Simple question......do, or did according to you, your family stay in separate hotels when you take them on holiday?....it is not rocket science Woody?

Actually, there is no need to answer that.....you just admitted I was correct.....back in September your family stopped in a different hotel......pretty sure your own posts will tell the truth, unless your account was hijacked.
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 16-01-2018 at 01:36 AM.

Simple question......do, or did according to you, your family stay in separate hotels when you take them on holiday?....it is not rocket science Woody?
    Simple answer..... no, never. You've put two and two together and made five (again). At the risk of boring everyone senseless, this is what happened - my middle daughter booked to go to Cuba (on a specific date due to their work) and asked me to see if I could find a cheaper deal for them on that day. When I looked I couldn't, but found an amazing deal in Cuba but in a completely different resort departing three days later. It was too good to turn down, so I booked a couple of weeks for me and my wife. That's how the 'different hotel' thing came about. I also went on a couple of family private villa holidays last year, 11 of us on the first and 7 on the second. If it makes you happy to believe I was made to sleep in the bus shelter down the road on those two holidays, then who am I to spoil your little fantasy?

Simple answer..... no, never. You've put two and two together and made five (again). At the risk of boring everyone senseless, this is what happened - my middle daughter booked to go to Cuba (on a specific date due to their work) and asked me to see if I could find a cheaper deal for them on that day. When I looked I couldn't, but found an amazing deal in Cuba but in a completely different resort departing three days later. It was too good to turn down, so I booked a couple of weeks for me and my wife. That's how the 'different hotel' thing came about. I also went on a couple of family private villa holidays last year, 11 of us on the first and 7 on the second. If it makes you happy to believe I was made to sleep in the bus shelter down the road on those two holidays, then who am I to spoil your little fantasy?
    So in my original post...... Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    ...even his own family sleep in a different hotel when they go on holiday....seriously.
    Your reply was.....You have a 'seriously' weird imagination. Where did that come from? ....You now admit that it was NOT in my imagination

I think that you like fighting with people and since your normal sparring partner no longer bothers posting on here, you take the occasional random pop at people....I responded, in my normal "barbed" fashion and you were too busy donning your boxing gloves to admit that you knew what I was referring to....4 months ago...mmmm

ps...your "excuse" stinks of bull~chit...your daughter HAD ALREADY BOOKED but asked you to find a cheaper deal, ffs is that honestly the best you could think of? ...hahaha....errrr no, try my original version.....your daughter was trying to go on holiday on her own, you tried to follow but the closest date you could find was 3 days later...IN A DIFFERENT HOTEL

pps....here is the video of the plane passenger that was seated next to you...after 1 hour on the tarmac listening to your "stories", he thought "**** it...I am offski"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TMhomUKKKw

So in my original post...... Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    ...even his own family sleep in a different hotel when they go on holiday....seriously.
    Your reply was.....You have a 'seriously' weird imagination. Where did that come from? ....You now admit that it was NOT in my imagination

I think that you like fighting with people and since your normal sparring partner no longer bothers posting on here, you take the occasional random pop at people....I responded, in my normal "barbed" fashion and you were too busy donning your boxing gloves to admit that you knew what I was referring to....4 months ago...mmmm

ps...your "excuse" stinks of bull~chit...your daughter HAD ALREADY BOOKED but asked you to find a cheaper deal, ffs is that honestly the best you could think of? ...hahaha....errrr no, try my original version.....your daughter was trying to go on holiday on her own, you tried to follow but the closest date you could find was 3 days later...IN A DIFFERENT HOTEL

pps....here is the video of the plane passenger that was seated next to you...after 1 hour on the tarmac listening to your "stories", he thought "**** it...I am offski"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TMhomUKKKw
    You could have saved a lot of time and effort and simply typed "Oops, sorry, I f*cked up again".

You could have saved a lot of time and effort and simply typed "Oops, sorry, I f*cked up again".
    No.....I could simply keep restating my original post to Tony...."even his own family sleep in a different hotel when they go on holiday....seriously"......or maybe you would feel more comfortable if I inserted "occasionally"?

Then leave you to keep denying it, even though you told us all in September the FACTS, then watch you try to wriggle out of it by pretending that it was all down to pricing, work dates etc.

You really are a bit strange at times.....you even started off your last post with "NO...NEVER".....THEN GO ON TO EXPLAIN HOW YOU ENDED UP IN DIFFERENT HOTELS!!!....I will leave others to figure out the rights and wrongs of this argument....all I know that it was not in my "imagination or fantasy" what you originally told us.

Now I am off to bury the baby goat that passed away a few hours ago in my bedroom here, not a big deal really as it is part of the cycle of life, the majority make it, some do not....why am I mentioning it?......because it was the original intention of Andy starting the thread....before it was hijacked again

You really are a bit strange at times.....you even started off your last post with "NO...NEVER".....THEN GO ON TO EXPLAIN HOW YOU ENDED UP IN DIFFERENT HOTELS!!!....I will leave others to figure out the rights and wrongs of this argument....all I know that it was not in my "imagination or fantasy" what you originally told us.
    This is like conversing with a plank. I explained how we ended up in different hotels - because we didn't go on holiday together, and never planned to go on holiday together. She booked to go with her boyfriend, when I saw I could get two weeks on the beach 24 hour all inclusive in the Caribbean for £712, I booked to go with my wife. Different dates, different flights, different tour operators, different resorts. Read it slowly a few times and you might just work out why we were in different hotels!!!

Come on, you've got to agree that when you get an ignorant and stereotypical 'lefty' post, Soccerman is the undisputed Grand Master and therefore anyones first point of reference. If I wanted to be really boring, I would constantly post 'as' instead of 'has' like you do.
    Do you get off on thinking you are superior? HAS it obviously p-sses you off then that is a good reason to do it here's a little emoji for you HAS they seem to p-ss you off HAS well.

This is like conversing with a plank. I explained how we ended up in different hotels - because we didn't go on holiday together, and never planned to go on holiday together. She booked to go with her boyfriend, when I saw I could get two weeks on the beach 24 hour all inclusive in the Caribbean for £712, I booked to go with my wife. Different dates, different flights, different tour operators, different resorts. Read it slowly a few times and you might just work out why we were in different hotels!!!
    Errrr yes, I think we all got it.....your daughter booked a holiday to Cuba.....you followed 3 days later.....and stopped in a different hotel, different resort....phew, .....copied~n~pasted this for future reference entitled "family stopped in different hotel"

Random guess....you stopped 50 miles apart?

Now that we finally agree, can we settle the issue of the neighboring passenger on the plane that decided to climb out onto the wing with his luggage.......how close was he to you when he finally snapped?

ps love the way you sneaked a large piece of wood into your reply......nice one Woody
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 16-01-2018 at 01:13 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast