+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fleetwood show intent

Quote Originally Posted by DonPageFanClub View Post
    omg usual people talking s***e . look at the facts fleetwood . 5 points behind us .. scored 7 goals less.. conceded 6 goals more .... so what are they doing so right that were not .. are we not showing any intent to go up . 2 points off play offs unbeaten in 7 . manager of the month ...i wouldnt swap one thing that fleetwood have for anything we have ...we are streets a head of fleetwood . always have been always will be .. just because they sign a few players . they will not finsh in top 6 . nor will they finsh above us ...
    Donpagefanclub.

Give over with the insults which start practically every post. Members on here are giving opinions and don't deserve to be spoken to like you do. Usaul people talking shyte didn't need to be written.

there are opinions frog i agree with you we all have them ...but some of it is rubbish .not an opinion but a wind up .. surly.

there are opinions frog i agree with you we all have them ...but some of it is rubbish .not an opinion but a wind up .. surly.
    Whether they are a wind up or not please show your best side. Goading and and blatent abuse is losing it's place one here. Debate is getting better.

omg usual people talking s***e . look at the facts fleetwood . 5 points behind us .. scored 7 goals less.. conceded 6 goals more .... so what are they doing so right that were not .. are we not showing any intent to go up . 2 points off play offs unbeaten in 7 . manager of the month ...i wouldnt swap one thing that fleetwood have for anything we have ...we are streets a head of fleetwood . always have been always will be .. just because they sign a few players . they will not finsh in top 6 . nor will they finsh above us ...
    Stop biting DPFC Kempo is up to his usual tricks again, he nearly had you in his landing net then pal.

I am totally baffled as to why anything written in my opening post could be seen as a wind up.....Disagree with it by all means but it all seems perfectly reasonable comment to me.

Our first game of the season against them,I was very impressed with the two lads they had in midfield.They were much quicker to the ball than we were.I think one of them was an ex Evertonian they had bought.Fingers crossed Warney is looking for a similar type.We badly need an injection of pace.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    I am totally baffled as to why anything written in my opening post could be seen as a wind up.....Disagree with it by all means but it all seems perfectly reasonable comment to me.
    The only thing that could be aimed at you there kempo would be why you mentioned kerr in it.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Our first game of the season against them,I was very impressed with the two lads they had in midfield.They were much quicker to the ball than we were.I think one of them was an ex Evertonian they had bought.Fingers crossed Warney is looking for a similar type.We badly need an injection of pace.
    I totally agree with that Bill. We were all set to dominate the season but we forgot about the oposition. We couldn't get into the game in midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    The only thing that could be aimed at you there kempo would be why you mentioned kerr in it.
    Did you ask him why he addressed silly miller as K?

I see no reason why I should not suggest that Kerr would disagree with my post which I am sure he does.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Did you ask him why he addressed silly miller as K?

I see no reason why I should not suggest that Kerr would disagree with my post which I am sure he does.
    I saw it as an error kempo and I was ok with what you wrote. I am as baffled as you as to why Archie mentioned you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast