+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Fleetwood show intent

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    but does he get the tea pot out & get the players running round cones?
    At the risk of taking this OT, and incurring a fish-slap from Frog, can I ask if you were attacked by a traffic cone as a young child ? They are not bad things you know.

I suggest you may want to embrace them and join the TCPS:

Welcome to the Traffic Cone Preservation Society.

Until the late 20th century, traffic cones were not thought worthy of scientific study. It is the Society's mission to counteract these centuries of neglect. By preserving and studying these "Helpers of Humanity," we hope to allow future generations the opportunity to enjoy these magnificent creatures in their natural habitats.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    At the risk of taking this OT, and incurring a fish-slap from Frog, can I ask if you were attacked by a traffic cone as a young child ? They are not bad things you know.

I suggest you may want to embrace them and join the TCPS:

Welcome to the Traffic Cone Preservation Society.

Until the late 20th century, traffic cones were not thought worthy of scientific study. It is the Society's mission to counteract these centuries of neglect. By preserving and studying these "Helpers of Humanity," we hope to allow future generations the opportunity to enjoy these magnificent creatures in their natural habitats.
    I believe his conophobia stems from his admiration of JCH. He often cites the reason for PW not picking JCH as JCH's reluctance to run around cones. I understand that he hates cone based training routines because the cones keep taking the ball off him.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I believe his conophobia stems from his admiration of JCH. He often cites the reason for PW not picking JCH as JCH's reluctance to run around cones. I understand that he hates cone based training routines because the cones keep taking the ball off him.

Bet he even has ice-cream sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    In a way that many of us were hoping RUFC would do.

They have made their promotion move with some great looking signings.

No talk of 'just missed out'..'very difficult in January ' 'bids on the table'

They are a major competitor to us for a playoff place and have blown us out of the water with their recent deals.

We get rid of our best midfielder,a goalkeeper who many feel is our best,certainly second best and are making it very clear that JCH will be off if we acquire another so called striker.

We have bought a striker who doesn't score goals and seems to have been bought mainly on a part game appearance against us.

Kerr of course will disagree with just about everything but what Fleetwood have done in this window is what we should have done.

Of course I know the window is open and Kerr will ask 'How do I know Messi isn't signing next Tuesday' but where and what is our intent.

The Chairman has gone missing hopefully not with the Ward money and the six figure Frecks money.
    Just noticed this post.

Fleetwood have just lost their sixth league game on the bounce, which suggests that it is probably fortunate that we didn't do what they did in the window.

Yes - Fleetwood's form has gone missing, a bit like our own Dr K

Rossler just been fired

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Yes - Fleetwood's form has gone missing, a bit like our own Dr K
    Dr Kempo may ask for a second opinion.

Fleetwood total spiral heading for league 2, having sold their best players, more centre forwards gone out at Fleetwood, than trawlers out to sea.

Kempo has applied for the job .Allegedly

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Rossler just been fired
    And some on here wanted him as manager instead of PW. Think I said at the time he was a bottler.

What say you now Kempo?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast