+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deja Vu - no the nightclub in toon

Deja Vu - no the nightclub in toon

Anyone feeling that the way we are playing results etc is the same as last season, the dip after christmas that handed the league to hibs? Are we doing the same again and handing the league to St Mirren?

tell you what though they deserve to go up as we are not playing like a team trying to win the league

Feel exactly the same as last season, we're letting it slip meekly and everyones having a good laugh at our expense.
    Difference is I'm more angry as to the ramifications of not winning promotion and that we're lagging behind St Mirren, not Hibs.
    Shows what team spirit, mental strength and organisation throughout the club can get you and we have none of it.

we're too ****ing small and soft for this league we need a couple of big hammer throwers that take no sh1t.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    we're too ****ing small and soft for this league we need a couple of big hammer throwers that take no sh1t.
    Like Dunfermline you mean, dirty bassas.
    Need to have another option though, players who will dig in and kick back. Our players get kicked and they cower away. Embarrasing to watch.

Anyone feeling that the way we are playing results etc is the same as last season, the dip after christmas that handed the league to hibs? Are we doing the same again and handing the league to St Mirren?

tell you what though they deserve to go up as we are not playing like a team trying to win the league

Unfortunately we are not playing like a team trying to win a game never mind the league.

You don’t win games playing passy in your own half between defenders and goalie until somebody puts it out for a thrown in.

Its exactly what we need ahead of a RB and creative mid/winger but on a par with a big striker too. Slater isnt that type of mid in my opinion. Bullied, lose heart and get injured - it is phucking groundhog year - every xmas and new year. Refs are shocking though we get no protection - i am convinced its a tactic every team uses against us as it works and no one gets punished. A hard kunt in mid would help neutralise that

I don’t care if it’s an Albanian *** trafficker that’s played for the prison team, aslong as he eats nails for breakfast and kicks people into the stands and rages at people who don’t pull their weight! The squad have the heart of a flea! Jim Goodwin or Dougie Imrie type needed asap!

Quote Originally Posted by Chingy_89 View Post
    I don’t care if it’s an Albanian *** trafficker that’s played for the prison team, aslong as he eats nails for breakfast and kicks people into the stands and rages at people who don’t pull their weight! The squad have the heart of a flea! Jim Goodwin or Dougie Imrie type needed asap!
    love this

love this
    Was he no a mate of Di Stefano ?

We appear to be worse off than last season as we have not had an extended run of games where we were unbeaten. But as far as i remember, last season was of our own doing after a poor January window and loss of form.

This season, the loss of Fyvie with Briels still in recovery might just be the defining moment of our season, unless Shabba can pull that Jim Goodwin type player out the hat! And that is something i never ever thought i would say here!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)