+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I have a dilemma.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Correct.

Anyone who's read your posts knows what the Club means to you, Mick.
    so why give up on it then

if you went to a pub every week that your mates went to and you had done it for years and your dad befre you
    would you give up all that because a part time owner came in and pissed you of

i wouldnt

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    so why give up on it then

if you went to a pub every week that your mates went to and you had done it for years and your dad befre you
    would you give up all that because a part time owner came in and pissed you of

i wouldnt
    Yes I would if the beer was rank like the owner of this club.

Quote Originally Posted by jacapus View Post
    Yes I would if the beer was rank like the owner of this club.
    you just change the beer

simples

i wouldnt stop supporting the toon

fairweather supporters

i just hope the next owner does enough to get them to get back on the waiying list for their season tickets

as they will all rush back to :SUPPORT :the toon ubtil they fall out with that owner

sulky pheckers

I have already stated, I do not need to explain myself.

if you need this one spelling out, then, you just don't get it...

... but others are plastics?

There's no such thing as a "plastic" fan, just "plastic" posters. I don't give a sh!te how you support your team as long as you do. Mick has always sounded like a genuine fan to me, if he wants to forego his season tickets that is his total prerogative, fu*k all to do with anyone else !

It´s a personal choice with no right and wrong and I can see both sides of the argument. The mackems are having a right ding dong about this now too - those still going being called the loyalest supporters or sheep, whatever your point of view.

One thing that is certain though, we have a serioius problem if long term, die hard supporters are deciding to stop going because they are fed up with the direction of the club. You might say that there will be someone to take their seat but this will start to errode the heart of the club of which the diehard supporters are a major part.

Pboro,first of all there wont be people queing up to buy my seat theres NO waiting list for season tickets anymore. You say that Ashley wouldn't be effected financially if gates dropped to 30,000,why do we 53000 seater stadium then if gate money is smallchange.Even if you are right,wont make any difference to me,if things go tits up I wont renew,simples.As for your cheap jibe about affordability,I can assure you that's not the case, you really are a total plonker,bet yer a joy to sit next to at the game, You probably say nowt though, keep your drivel for the board,eh

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    So Wilf how many games have you been to this season or any other season for that matter
    Didn’t think Ghost aka Wilf would answer that

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    you just change the beer

simples

i wouldnt stop supporting the toon

fairweather supporters

i just hope the next owner does enough to get them to get back on the waiying list for their season tickets

as they will all rush back to :SUPPORT :the toon ubtil they fall out with that owner

sulky pheckers

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)