+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I have a dilemma.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

the only concern i have is fans are *biting* of their noses for no reason

*cutting*

I live in a rough area

Pboro, maybe you haven't quite grasped my point,I would be giving up my season ticket because that's how strongly I feel about the whole situation at NUFC.I KNOW Ashley wont be bothered about little ol me, but you have to start somewhere and more will follow believe me. Not the "johnny come lately" crowd either, long suffering 40+yrs fans, dyed in the wool fans, because enough is enough. Please don't call me a "clown" when you've never met me, dont know anything about me.Just come back from a ban and surprise, surprise, back to the old rhetoric, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

More importantly, can we all stop saying that Shelvey is buying the club???

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    More importantly, can we all stop saying that Shelvey is buying the club???
    Thought the same thing, wonder who started that ?......Oh yes, it was fu*kin' obvious wasn't it ?

I AM a proper fan, a REAL fan.

I've followed my team up and down the country for 36 years, I've been to hundreds of reserve games, dozens of pre season friendlies and I've witnessed George Reilly, Tony Cunningham and Billy Whitehurst (years before Ginola, Ferdinand and shearer came along)

I've seen us a lot worse than we are today, A LOT WORSE, I've watched us play under managers I couldn't stand and watched players offering nothing in return, when the club was almost skint.

now we have a manager I like, pots of money and a team that will give everything for the cause (even though that probably won't be enough as most of them are pish).

but now, I don't feel part of the club, Rafa will walk and the players will drop away for the same reason, the club is a corporate extension of sports direct, I don't feel part of that, and I don't want to.

But NOBODY can say I'm not a REAL fan!

I think you as much as anyone can deserve to say that Mick, knowing the kind of games you watch as well as the first team.

Also when the dust settles with the new owners then Rafa will have no need to walk we'll al be back in the fold again.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    I have just over 2 weeks to decide....

... but I'm pretty much done with Ashley and I will not be there next season if he is still the owner.

I'm almost at a coin toss moment.

Heads cancel my direct debit now and say goodbye.
    Tails hold on and hope this buyout happens.

I've spoken to my kids and for the 1st time ever, they're ready to walk.

none of this has anything to do with yesterday, it's just transfer window after transfer window has taken its toll and im sick of sitting in that big advertising board for cheap tat.
    Well i think fat boy has solved your dilemma mick.

yep! dilemma over, decision made!

Keep your money Mick .I'm finished with them now

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)