+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Conclusive O'kane footage

Conclusive O'kane footage

On the YEP, somebody from behind the goal filmed it. Soft, but can't argue with a red card and that he's an idiot for even thinking of leaning in a little bit with his head, especially the way the game is played nowadays.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....card-1-8957026

Cost us the game spav and let everyone down..out for 3 games as well which we really could have done without!

Baffles me that people are saying it's not a red card. He did it plain and simple, yes its soft but he's done it, clearly moves his head towards the other guy. If you can't handle someone trying to rile you up then theres not much hope.

He much like Saiz has let the side down.

He headed the other guys bake. Tw4t. No excuse. None. Has he even apologised?

O’Kane said the players were naturally disappointed with Saiz. Saiz apologised to them and O’Kane believes he’ll learn a lesson from his ban.

Pot kettle black and all that

glad hes out myself, i think hes shighte, a shirt for someone else to make their own now.

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    glad hes out myself, i think hes shighte, a shirt for someone else to make their own now.
    Totally agree - i've said as much before - too slow and not strong enough in possession.

One thing to add about him not apologising - not only should he have done that to the fans and his team-mates, but TC went way over the top to support him yesterday, and basically suggested it never happened. O Kane needs to apologise to TC as well.

I didnt even think he had it in him to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Totally agree - i've said as much before - too slow and not strong enough in possession.

One thing to add about him not apologising - not only should he have done that to the fans and his team-mates, but TC went way over the top to support him yesterday, and basically suggested it never happened. O Kane needs to apologise to TC as well.
    Sorry Jez, can't agree with that. Christiansen has a responsibility to the team as well as the player, and if he wanted to say anything about the red, he should have watched the footage BEFORE he opened his mouth, otherwise (As now) he just looks foolish. Okane should be apologising to the rest of the team, and the fans, but Christiansen should be apologising to us too, for not taking time to make sure he was "on the right page".

cant agree with that WTF the best coaches protect their players irrespective of right or wrong Fergie´s players could kill someone and he NEVER saw it.EVER.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)