+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO East Stand Red

FAO East Stand Red

Need a possible favour, once upon a time you informed us that the Crynes own vale Royal golf club. What’s the chances of a discount to a season ticket holder? Is there a way of contacting anyone to get it? I live near and could possibly be looking at spending a load of cash there.

Just being cheeky and the Yorkshireman in me wondering if I could get a discount.

You may not know but you are the fountain of all knowledge.

Thaz got to be posh to laik theear. No riff raff.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle07 View Post
    Need a possible favour, once upon a time you informed us that the Crynes own vale Royal golf club. What’s the chances of a discount to a season ticket holder? Is there a way of contacting anyone to get it? I live near and could possibly be looking at spending a load of cash there.

Just being cheeky and the Yorkshireman in me wondering if I could get a discount.

You may not know but you are the fountain of all knowledge.
    Haha I don’t know about that !

I’ve never heard of anyone saying they’ve got a discount and I can imagine the answer if you asked

Arr got wun , am posh tho , loorded and a big fan ov Pat ,,,,
    Crap coorse tho , wunt recommend
    Last edited by Romared; 14-01-2018 at 08:29 PM.

Ha ha I half expected those replies! Yeah I kinda thought that but you don’t get anywhere with out asking! 😏 Thanks anyway!

Al try anyway and ketchup you know how I get on! I’m not posh, I’m one of you lot for god sakes! You can take me out of Yorkshire, but you can’t take the Yorkshireman out of me! 😏