+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rovers on the up, Burnley on the ascent..

Swap places?

I thought so.

Quote Originally Posted by whittyclaretandblue View Post
    Looks like relegation is a disaster if you do have billionaire owners subsidizing your club judging by the mess and league you find yourself in. you need to ask yourself why are Venkys not pumping millions into the playing side of things to get back to the premier league? why are they only keeping your heads barely above water doing bare minimum?
    Its because they don't give a flying about your club so long as they don't lose face by having you go out of business its mission accomplished from here on in. lets see how you get on next season under transfer embargo and when Tony Mowbray has done one to the first club who come calling.

If we go down we would cut the cloth accordingly, we have done it before and that will continue. It's only a disaster if thousands of fans walk away spitting their dummy out because they no longer have premier league football then blame owners and refuse to support their boyhood club. you lot make me laugh maybe if you had stuck by the club the venkys might have thrown some cash in to stop the rot earlier but no you lot alienate your owners to the point they don't even go to games. venkys as a ltd company will eventually have to do something with you but it won't be throw more money at you it, will either be sell you for a quid to the first idiot stupid enough to pay it and have done with you or they may just liquidate any remaining assets and sell the land for housing or a supermarket your sh1thole stands on. personally I hope they cut their losses and Blackburn gets a ****ing massive Costco for me to go shopping at.

now **** off back to your division 3 forum numpty
    Don't hold back Whitty, tell him how it is

They need telling, they are living in cloud cuckoo land that lot. having a half decent season SO FAR in division 3 and they think they are premier league bound when in reality its sh1t or literally bust this season for them. play off failure will be absofoockinglutely hilarious probably more so than relegation to division 3 was last May. CostcoBlackburn can't come soon enough lot closer for me than going to Manchester.

Have they sold Brockhall yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    What u dumb cnts don't realise is your infrastructure costs go up massively as a prem club, heammoraging away the sky money. That's the whole reason relegation is a disaster if you don't have billionaire owners subsidizing it like rovers have. We go down and stay there a few years, we have the venkys safety net. You go down and stay down similarly, its liquidation.
    We have been down, twice, and gone back up idiot. Rovers scrape a few wins together in a pub league and all of a sudden their deluded fans, what is left of them are shouting about having Billionaire owners and talking like they mean anything anymore. Burnley will be playing one of the biggest clubs in World football on Saturday while Rovers are having a kick about in Fleetwood, FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Don't hold back Whitty, tell him how it is
    Oh i thought we had to welcome fans of other clubs on here-

We do but when they come spouting sh1te and calling us cnuts like this numpty they deserve everything they get.

Looks like you frightened him off, he just dropped a stinker and left us with the smell.

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    Oh i thought we had to welcome fans of other clubs on here-
    Blackeye Rovers fan have a special exempt IDWT!

I think your level of stupidity suits the other board. I quite like it on there. Now **** off back there!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)