+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No comments from yesterday's match at Carlisle?

No comments from yesterday's match at Carlisle?

Come over a few times wondering and nothing and so what's up Doc?

The fixture list shows some tough matches coming up and so we have to do something or else the drop looms?

I don't think we will go down as there are two teams worse than us in L2 but you never can tell as confidence and a mini run is always possible by ANY team. One minute you look safe and then a couple of weeks later, not so much..back to six points from the non league zone again?

I did hear the match on RS and seems once again we did well in the first half and not so good second..When you look at the teams near the top of this division with gates lower than ours and teams we would have thrashed not that long ago are now doing pretty well, we all have to ask what has gone so badly wrong? I suspect some academy players not signing contracts could be affecting the morale of the squad or maybe its just we don't have the right mix and quality of players these days or something else? The manager? I'm not sure that would make much difference myself as SD couldn't do much as DA isn't and that makes how many seasons now with little success? We have to be grateful that only two teams are relegated and not three or four?

"What's up Doc?" Try posting something like or similar to: "One day I would like to see us being promoted to the Premier division, winning the F.A. Cup or even playing in the Championship as an established team on a regular basis". Having been born and raised in the town (and by the way having lost a couple of teeth for this team), I'm certain the reaction to this post (if any) will say it all.... unfortunately! Sorry if this offends anybody, but it's been a long day (after a loss at Carlisle) capped by shoveling a foot of snow and ice from a long driveway in sub zero temperatures! Night, night everybody, I'll probably feel better tomorrow.