I just to acknowledge him after a brilliant display in our game of the season on Sat. after years of crap. TM won us that, with great management. Nobody, not the fans, or more importantly them …..saw the side he would pick. Bennett playing CM and bossing the game, Samuel playing wide, and ripping their FB apart etc etc ……The crowds are back up, the last 2 have been around the 14k mark. For the first time this season, our home crowd got behind us on Sat. More will return as wins keep racking up. I trust in his signings on the whole (nobody gets every signing correct) but it’s a real coup to get Armstrong. What a class act he is, very very quick, he will play (and do a good job) out left where Antonsson had been playing. He will score goals. His signing will see us up. We will now finish top 2, I still maintain we will catch Wigan. Once they have come to Ewood and got a hiding, they will be 2 points in front (maybe less by then) and the race will be on. Our £300k bid for Bell from Fleetwood has been accepted, so he will arrive in the next 48 hours. Another potentially exciting signing, which I trust in TM's judgment. Let’s go for the title!!
The last 2 matches I have been lucky enough to see at Ewood have been the best 2 matches (Scunny & Shrews) in donkeys years, way back before Allardyce took over. Enjoyable, the crowd are with us, the players and manager are together, and the club is being built up from the inside out. And that is all down to a very good, experienced manager. The comments from Shrews manager where disappointing. They got turned over. Tactically and physically. If not for a woeful ref display, it could’ve been 6/7 nil. Nobody saw the team he played coming, and it was match winning.