+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: O/T NEC Is Officially Left

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    First thing the newly elected NEC, did, cancel all investigations into Anti-semitism, that;s pretty extreme, two of the new members have shared platforms with extremist Islamic speakers as well. If allying with radical Islam is not extreme i don't know what is.

They also plan to double council tax and bring back the closed shop.

Back to the 70s with endless strikes and a wrecked economy.
    Hurrah!

Now, there's no allying with any radical Islam, plainly, just wishful thinking on your part plainly, please post a link where "they plan to double council tax" (a credible one, not some post by 'the knights templar' or some other right wing looney tune group)

If you don't think the economy is in quite a state right now, then there's no hope...

First thing the newly elected NEC, did, cancel all investigations into Anti-semitism, that;s pretty extreme, two of the new members have shared platforms with extremist Islamic speakers as well. If allying with radical Islam is not extreme i don't know what is.

They also plan to double council tax and bring back the closed shop.

Back to the 70s with endless strikes and a wrecked economy.
    A bit extreme that fire , think I'll cancel my Labour and Momentum membership and join a less militant party such as The Communists .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    A bit extreme that fire , think I'll cancel my Labour and Momentum membership and join a less militant party such as The Communists .
    Pretty much the same thing.

Remember Corbyn wants the UK to be like Venezuela where people are starving to death and eating stray dogs.

Pretty much the same thing.

Remember Corbyn wants the UK to be like Venezuela where people are starving to death and eating stray dogs.
    Thank you for your advice fire , I'll be sure to put the word around , hopefully the electorate will wake up and we can all sleep soundly once the tory lead goes back to 20 points .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Thank you for your advice fire , I'll be sure to put the word around , hopefully the electorate will wake up and we can all sleep soundly once the tory lead goes back to 20 points .
    Also beating cows to death with rocks and chasing and attacking food trucks like something out of Mad Max, happy days!

Also Corbyn is against immigration controls which will make the NHS crisis he's always pontificating on worse and increase competition in the job market, keeping wages low, but he really cares about the working classes and not about increasing the Labour vote by importing voters.
    Last edited by great_fire; 17-01-2018 at 09:53 AM.

Also beating cows to death with rocks and chasing and attacking food trucks like something out of Mad Max, happy days!

Also Corbyn is against immigration controls which will make the NHS crisis he's always pontificating on worse and increase competition in the job market, keeping wages low, but he really cares about the working classes and not about increasing the Labour vote by importing voters.
    Incorrect at every turn to try and justify your looney tunes opinion, Corbyn is actually for a decent common sense approach to immigration. Indeed, if elected and the living wage policy implemented, we will have much less need for cheap labour in the form of immigrants, therefore immigration will dramatically fall under Corbyn's leadership...i'm sure you'd support that wouldn't you...

Just as a caveat, the tories have failed miserably every year with their projected immigration targets, yet you want to blame Corbyn for that, why is that do you think?

Anyway I can't believe people are actually supporting Labour in Rotherham of all places.

They let thousands of children get molested in return for votes, they're the lowest of the low.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    How did Blair and/or Tory policies cause the Carillion failure?
    PFIs introduced by Blair and enthusiastically expanded by Cameron etc.

As a way of financing/maintaining public services, PFIs are finally proving to be the unmitigated disaster that enlightened politicians like Corbyn always said they were.

Question for Great Fire and any of similar views.

You express on this thread a sense that 'politics has been hijacked', that both Conservatives and Labour have swung far to the left and that you would like a centre ground globalist neoliberal party. Thus, more left leaning, globalist Conservatives could join this new party.

I then presume that you would like to join this 'new' conservative party - but what would be it's flagship policies at heart?

I'm 'guessing' that at it's heart would be removal and extreme limiting of immigration as well as a campaign of hostility towards and banning of Muslims

But for me the key question is this: unfortunately for you, the Conservative Party has at least 50% of its long standing members that have been since the 60s a pro-European party, globalist in outlook and, just as you have Labour party members that range from Blair-ites to Marxists, all of whom have equally valid views as long as they pay their subs, they all make up the fabric of the Conservative Party.

So why should you look to 'hijack' a party that, as part of it's fabric, is made up of people with whom you completely disagree, and even abhor?

Why look there?

Surely other parties or political movements exist that share your values - why don't you just align yourself to them and campaign for them to expand, as conservative and labour members campaign for their parties?

What stops you doing this?

I'm guessing that UKIP has partly matched your aspirations but I suppose that their recent rejection of an anti-Mulsim candidate (as being too extreme even for them!) seriously peed you off!

So how about Britain First, the British Democratic Party or even National Action? Don't these groups truly reflect your values, rather than the more liberal (to you that is) mainstream parties?

Why aren't you using these boards to promote these organisations? Do you disagree with them in some way? If so, how?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Question for Great Fire and any of similar views.

You express on this thread a sense that 'politics has been hijacked', that both Conservatives and Labour have swung far to the left and that you would like a centre ground globalist neoliberal party. Thus, more left leaning, globalist Conservatives could join this new party.

I then presume that you would like to join this 'new' conservative party - but what would be it's flagship policies at heart?

I'm 'guessing' that at it's heart would be removal and extreme limiting of immigration as well as a campaign of hostility towards and banning of Muslims

But for me the key question is this: unfortunately for you, the Conservative Party has at least 50% of its long standing members that have been since the 60s a pro-European party, globalist in outlook and, just as you have Labour party members that range from Blair-ites to Marxists, all of whom have equally valid views as long as they pay their subs, they all make up the fabric of the Conservative Party.

So why should you look to 'hijack' a party that, as part of it's fabric, is made up of people with whom you completely disagree, and even abhor?

Why look there?

Surely other parties or political movements exist that share your values - why don't you just align yourself to them and campaign for them to expand, as conservative and labour members campaign for their parties?

What stops you doing this?

I'm guessing that UKIP has partly matched your aspirations but I suppose that their recent rejection of an anti-Mulsim candidate (as being too extreme even for them!) seriously peed you off!

So how about Britain First, the British Democratic Party or even National Action? Don't these groups truly reflect your values, rather than the more liberal (to you that is) mainstream parties?

Why aren't you using these boards to promote these organisations? Do you disagree with them in some way? If so, how?
    Oh right so you're a mind-reader.

As for hostility towards Muslims, seems to me the vast majority of hostility i.e. terrorism, child-grooming, is from Muslims towards non-Muslims (unless you read the Guardian).

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast