+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: OT - What Movies You're Watching and Watched.

Watched another movie The Presidio. Saw Sean Connery in a starring role and decided it had to be at the very least okay, I've never seen a movie where Sean Connery failed to deliver. He certainly did here. Only after 3/4 in then realised I had actually watched this eons ago. Anyway forgot how the plot went, so it was like watching it for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Watched SWAT 2003. Action filled.
    Too many action films nowadays with little dialogue & poor acting ability. A recent report says that nearly all computer games are watched by the Right & the same applies to modern action films.

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    Too many action films nowadays with little dialogue & poor acting ability. A recent report says that nearly all computer games are watched by the Right & the same applies to modern action films.
    Another stupid post. That's why there's this thing called genres. Nobody watches movies based solely on their political preferences.
    They watch movies for entertainment. It could be 1 genre today, a different one next time. Some buffoon publishes a report and you buy it hook line and sinker. You're really a special kind of stupid.

Anyway this thread is about movies one watches not about stupid theories a Neanderthal like you believes in.

Why don't you just **** off and take your political claptrap with you. This is a thread about films, not a soapbox to spout senseless *******s on. "nearly all computer games are watched (sic) by the Right"! really - I would suggest that the majority of computer games are played (who watches them?) by the under 18's who by and large would be apolitical or shading to the left in my experience.

You may have a point though - perhaps Club Penguin was shut down due to the neo Nazi activities of its membership; Minecraft really is a game encouraging the persecution of what is left of Scargillism and the NUM; Peek-a-Zoo by Duck Duck Moose is all about the positives of using animals in medical experimentation and Cool School: Where Peace Rules is a pro NRA shoot'em up set in a Miami primary school.

Cut out the abuse & address the argument. It's all special effects nowadays. Where is the storyline,acting ability & dialogue. I doubt whether films like 12 Angry Men would ever get made again. Nottingham Playhouse maybe but definitely not Cinema.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Why don't you just **** off and take your political claptrap with you. This is a thread about films, not a soapbox to spout senseless *******s on. "nearly all computer games are watched (sic) by the Right"! really - I would suggest that the majority of computer games are played (who watches them?) by the under 18's who by and large would be apolitical or shading to the left in my experience.

You may have a point though - perhaps Club Penguin was shut down due to the neo Nazi activities of its membership; Minecraft really is a game encouraging the persecution of what is left of Scargillism and the NUM; Peek-a-Zoo by Duck Duck Moose is all about the positives of using animals in medical experimentation and Cool School: Where Peace Rules is a pro NRA shoot'em up set in a Miami primary school.
    Classic RR,

ignore the idiot, he is still tossing himself at Enemy at the Gates. I dare not tell him that Jude Law is from Lewisham and not Yeleninskoye.

If you don't like it you can go post elsewhere. When you're flagged for your stupidity it's not abuse but realism.
    Either you go with the flow here and stop your pettiness or leave. We've not interested in arguing with you here. Consider this the final reminder that you're on a global ban by HQ.
    Any more of your victim playing antics and needless arguments, I'll get them to ban you again.

Cut out the abuse & address the argument. It's all special effects nowadays. Where is the storyline,acting ability & dialogue. I doubt whether films like 12 Angry Men would ever get made again. Nottingham Playhouse maybe but definitely not Cinema.
    Now THERE's a film

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Now THERE's a film
    To which I would add All Quiet On The Western Front, From Here To Eternity & The Grapes Of Wrath plus 2 French films Rififi & The Wages of Fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Classic RR,

ignore the idiot, he is still tossing himself at Enemy at the Gates. I dare not tell him that Jude Law is from Lewisham and not Yeleninskoye.
    Isn't that the film where 2 men are stalking each other with sniper rifles.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)