+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: OT - What Movies You're Watching and Watched.

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    Isn't that the film where 2 men are stalking each other with sniper rifles.
    That's the one. In the place you keep drooling over as winning WW2

Watched the full version of Once Upon a Time in America. Sergio Leone with a remarkable movie and Robert de Niro underlining why he remains one of my all time favourites. He was my favourite after Brando, after him Pacino, then Eastwood followed by Andy Garcia and presently Matt Damon

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Watched the full version of Once Upon a Time in America. Sergio Leone with a remarkable movie and Robert de Niro underlining why he remains one of my all time favourites. He was my favourite after Brando, after him Pacino, then Eastwood followed by Andy Garcia and presently Matt Damon
    Not a bad choice of actors. Would add Rod Steiger, Jack Lemmon, Henry Fonda, Montgomery Clift & James Dean. Why no females?

No females because in that era actors were only male, females were deemed actresses!

Jodie Foster remains 1 of my favourite actress. There are several others recently

tried a late night home screening of Apocalypse Now Redux last night and didn't even get as far as Terminate With Extreme Prejudice. Giving it another go in ten mins.

I like quite a few & the following is not a complete list.
    Juliette Binoche
    Julie Christie
    Jane Fonda
    Greta Garbo
    Rita Hayworth
    Diane Keaton
    Vivien Leigh
    Sophia Loren
    Shirley Maclaine
    Helen Mirren
    Marilyn Monroe
    Carey Mulligan
    Kim Novak
    Sissy Spacek
    Emma Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    I like quite a few & the following is not a complete list.
    Juliette Binoche
    Julie Christie
    Jane Fonda
    Greta Garbo
    Rita Hayworth
    Diane Keaton
    Vivien Leigh
    Sophia Loren
    Shirley Maclaine
    Helen Mirren
    Marilyn Monroe
    Carey Mulligan
    Kim Novak
    Sissy Spacek
    Emma Thompson
    Clearly not complete when the most beautiful actress ever, Elizabeth Montgomery, isn't there

She certainly had me bewitched

Remakes. Are they really necessary and do they add anything?

Tomb Raider made in 2001 and now remade. Other than they think it will make money, why?

Death Wish remade. Same question.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)