+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CCV returns

CCV returns

gone back to Spurs

Not too surprised are you 58. Gone a bit like the eel loan last season. Had some really good games a few not so good but ultimately not quite what we need.
    All the same my thanks for his efforts to ccv. On to the next.

I liked him, not sure we should be weakening our defence.
    We're only an injury away from being really short in that area.

I'm with B58 and LazyB, no great surprise. I think he's done well, in patches, but he's been here for experience and a bit of polish, and he's got that. He's not the future though, and we should be buying in or developing our own players

We used to have that slow fat lad at centre half. What he up to now? We could give him a game.

i would think think thats the reason lst wouldnt mind betting he gets loaned out to another championship team possibly in the lower half where he will get game time maybe sunderland or birmingham talk of a man u loanee coming in maybe its a centre back or could chris be going back in for john egan in any case hes still got leonard who could fill in there at a push

It’s unlikely that Bash will play in midfield much with the new recruitments, so we just need injury cover. We could also rejig with Wright or even play Leonard at RCB at a push, but only 4 dedicated CB’s plus the kid Henagen (sp) does seem a bit light.

That said, Clough managed to go a whole season with hardly any.

Been good to watch CCV although he has clearly been exposed latterly with weaknesses.
    I would just say thanks for the great effort made lad and the absolute very best to you in your future career.
    Don't forget the 3 points at Bolton!!!

4 would be enough gray if we went to 4 at the back which i think is a possibility weve got to mix it up in certain games

We won't go 4 at the back. Wilder has stated he won't change the system and even if he did we do not have the players to go 4-4-2

I don't see the point in spending more money on a loan for a back up centre half when we already have one in Heneghan, a player of our own whose development should take priority over that of a PL reserve.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast