+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CCV returns

Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post
    I don't see the point in spending more money on a loan for a back up centre half when we already have one in Heneghan, a player of our own whose development should take priority over that of a PL reserve.
    Agree 100%. Unless a player is going to be a first team regular, or at least make regular starts from the bench, I don't see the point in bringing them in. Why pay to develop some other team's players? It's backward divided by two.

Never been same since that underhit back pass v Fulham,thanks CCV,part of the team that humiliated the Arrogants at the Rustbusket.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Never been same since that underhit back pass v Fulham,thanks CCV,part of the team that humiliated the Arrogants at the Rustbusket.
    To be fair mate,most of our squad's form has dipped abit not only CCV's.I wish the kid well i think he did well for us over all.UTCB

CCV has gone to Ipswich on loan for the rest of the season.Good Luck to the lad apart from if he plays against us.UTCB

Nailed on to score against us now

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    CCV has gone to Ipswich on loan for the rest of the season.Good Luck to the lad apart from if he plays against us.UTCB
    Good luck to the lad, This obviously backs up the Loan Market philosophy as he would be surplus, not in the team which wouldn't be any good for our own squad morale as well as his.

He will get a good half season at Ipswich and they have their own ambitions of the Play-Offs along with over half of the division,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12