+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: S/T Price Freeze.

S/T Price Freeze.

Excellent.

Full marks for a really good and praiseworthy offer Mr Hardy. Thank you, and consider the 'buy' button duly clicked on 19th March.

A good gesture by the club to reward the loyal fan base in this way. Even better if being cautiously optimistic we are in League One next season as well with the potential of Sunderland and Birmingham at home.

Does anybody know when the deadline for buying them is using the early bird discount?
    Last edited by ireallyhateforest; 15-01-2018 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Full marks for a really good and praiseworthy offer Mr Hardy. Thank you, and consider the 'buy' button duly clicked on 19th March.
    Hats off to the man. These aren't half hearted "gestures" but look like genuine and meaningful attempts to retain old blood and bring in new supporters. He's clearly realised that core support has got to improve by the time he hopes we hit the Championship and he's prepared to make short term losses to support this plan.

At first I thought some of the offers were mere gimmicks but he keeps coming out with the goodies and I'm happy to be proved wrong and hope the club gets its rewards in the years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by ireallyhateforest View Post
    Does anybody know when the deadline for buying them is using the early bird discount is?
    Probably not. The official release simply says "Early-bird renewals will be available from 19 March. Further details will follow in due course". You probably need to wait for the 'further details' bit to get a deadline.

According to his twitter account.....he is also looking at a way to "refund" season ticket holders due to the 2 squid Crewe offer that had one or two people having a pop at him...this may be a way of thanking them, but there may be more to follow?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    According to his twitter account.....he is also looking at a way to "refund" season ticket holders due to the 2 squid Crewe offer that had one or two people having a pop at him
    Are you sure? I haven't seen that said. Can you post a link for it?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Are you sure? I haven't seen that said. Can you post a link for it?
    Free coach to Barnet was the suggestion, then someone said "Season ticket holders only", AH thought great idea and would take it to Monday's (15th) management meeting.

https://twitter.com/twelsh10/status/952295658710552583

and the following tweet from AH

Alan Hardy
    ‏Verified account @Bigalanh5
    Jan 13

Alan Hardy Retweeted Trevor Welsh

I’ll take that to my management team meeting on Monday and see if we can make that work. I’ve been looking for a way to recompense season ticket holders for the £2 Crewe game 👍

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast