+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: S/T Price Freeze.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Unbelievable response from a season ticket holder Lynne on twitter https://twitter.com/Bigalanh5
    Maybe but don't forget she is a season ticket holder, a customer, probably a long suffering one and is entitled to a view and should not be pilloried for it as she won't be the only one to be concerned at newcomers getting a good price. Not saying I agree or disagree, just saying she has a right to a view and there is room for damage to be done alienated loyal supporters if not handled with some sensitivity.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Unbelievable response from a season ticket holder Lynne on twitter https://twitter.com/Bigalanh5
    Was utterly gobsmacked reading her tweets and the people trying to explain to her that she was missing the point. They truly walk among us!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    As you say, unbelievable. I just don't get these ST holders who moan because someone else is getting a game at a lower price than them. It states in the season ticket T&Cs that this is guaranteed to be the cheapest way to see every game at Meadow Lane. I wouldn't care if Alan Hardy broke those conditions and offered free admission for the rest of the season.
    I am going to play Devils Advocate here by saying that I can see her point....if you look at the math that AH put up in response to her tweet, the Special Offers mean that she only has to miss 1 or 2 games for her ST to be the same price as Joe Bloggs who picks and chooses his games.

Now I also see the point of the hardcore faithful who buy a ST to support the club, and welcome the offers so as to fill the ground and create a better atmosphere.

I guess it depends what kind of supporter you are....a diehard that turns up rain or shine like loudmouth Barnet.......one that supports the club but wants value~for~money ........or casual footy fan looking for the decent games ie pick and choose.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123