+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dnipro Collection

Dnipro Collection

Guys and Gals, for all of you going to the Hibs game At Easter Road on the 17th Feb, some of the Hibs fans will be standing with collection buckets outside the ground before the game.

This is in aid of Dnipro kids, so if you have any spare change, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

http://dniprokids.com/

Ill be at Forthbank

Whays the link to Hibs out of interest

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Ill be at Forthbank

Whays the link to Hibs out of interest
    Im sure hibs played them in europe before we did? Not sure maybe 2 seasons before us? Someone who can be bothered checking it out will know,think they started a collection for the local kids,that area of ukraine was pretty poor when we went over there,but still dnipro away was the best european trip i've ever been to,awesome memories from then

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Im sure hibs played them in europe before we did? Not sure maybe 2 seasons before us? Someone who can be bothered checking it out will know,think they started a collection for the local kids,that area of ukraine was pretty poor when we went over there,but still dnipro away was the best european trip i've ever been to,awesome memories from then
    Thats pretty much the stretch of it.
    When i was planning going to Dnipro, one of the hibees that had been in Dnipro two years previous to us going, put a message up on here asking if any of us were interested in taking stuff across.
    I got involved then and have been involved a little bit ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Thats pretty much the stretch of it.
    When i was planning going to Dnipro, one of the hibees that had been in Dnipro two years previous to us going, put a message up on here asking if any of us were interested in taking stuff across.
    I got involved then and have been involved a little bit ever since.
    Good stuff bud,like i said when we went over there the standard of living was pretty poor,good to see people doing things for the kids over there

Just wanted to bump this up again guys, please give generously if you are at the game. It really is a great cause.

Any idea how much Dons fans contributed?

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Any idea how much Dons fans contributed?
    At the very least, £1.43

Make that £2.43