+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cameron Jerome

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Prawn cracker?
    Must be a slightly Asian twist on the prawn sandwich Andy

The Chinese are getting a look in on everything these days.

This makes perfect sense to me. Forget where we may be next year.
    We have been pretty nailed on for better things in seasons past only to get our main strikers (Martin and Bent) at the time injured at the same time.
    We are two bad tackles away from losing any two from Nuge, Winnall and Martin.
    I see this as insurance.
    Jerome is not one for the future long term.
    However if we are still in the Championship next season, we would have a proven player at that level.
    If we were a league higher, we need a major overhaul in any case.
    As someone else said. In Rowett we must trust!!
    Remember, it’s still the case that scoring is the hardest thing in football. Strikers win games...Defenders stop you losing them!!

Fee agreed, medical currently taking place apparently and Reading now favourites to sign Martin.
    No ITK, just latest DT news which probably means Martin is staying and Jerome going to Leeds.

Have to agree with Rob and can actually see Rowett’s thinking given the way we play, but would hope that, given Martin’s departure should leave us in credit, we will still have enough to further strengthen in midfield.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 16-01-2018 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Fee agreed, medical currently taking place apparently and Reading now favourites to sign Martin.
    No ITK, just latest DT news which probably means Martin is staying and Jerome going to Leeds.

Have to agree with Rob and can actually see Rowett’s thinking given the way we play, but would hope that, given Martin’s departure should leave us in credit, we will still have enough to further strengthen in midfield.
    Strange you should say that rA.

Just bumped into a former teammate of mine, we were both at the Physio. He was at Brentford v Bolton at the weekend. In a pub before the game, Bees fans were telling him that we were going to be signing one of their midfielders this window. Going on his attempted pronunciation, it might be Sawyers but I'm not certain.

Any road up, they are convinced that one of their MFs is coming to Pride Park.... we shall see.

MA. Sawyers usually plays wide right for them good little player be very surprised if they are selling him the Brentford manager took him from his previous club Walsall so don't think this will happen hope imwrong I like him

Sorry Andy Prawn sandwich been one of them mornings

Just when I thought we'd stopped spunking cash on unnecessary signings...

He's pretty handy at Pride Park:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...em/6952880.stm

He doesn't push any buttons for me, but if Rowett can get some use out of him as cover or impact, then that will do nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    He's pretty handy at Pride Park:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...em/6952880.stm

He doesn't push any buttons for me, but if Rowett can get some use out of him as cover or impact, then that will do nicely.
    Jeez, have you looked at that team sheet? It’s no wonder we did as badly as we did. Oakley and Howard possibly aside, not one of that lot would get close to a place in today’s side.

Now I remember why we got 11 points!! I've missed the poisoned dwarfs profound summings up...........like a hole in the head!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)