+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Cameron Jerome

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    GR's preferred system does not have a Martin shaped hole. It is that simple. If we still played 1-4-3-3 with a target man and the MF supporting then he would be the first name on the team sheet every week. We don't so he's not.
    Agree, we don't play in a way that Martin can profit from - in the same way we didn't used to play in a way that Vydra could profit from. Swings and roundabouts I guess.

Doeesn't really matter what we think, looks like Martin is on his way - Jerome coming on in puts a bit fat full stop at the end of that phrase. I could think of a few clubs that would certainly benefit from having him - I'd say c.£4m would be the price in this market.

Heard from a reliable source that Norwich bid £1.5 million for Martin last night club considering it

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Let’s face it...if Chelsea can be linked with 37 year old Peter Crouch...and Stoke are reluctant to let him go until they have a target man to replace him then just about anything can happen!

Interesting that Boro’ have allowed a major rival to strengthen by shipping out Forshaw.
    "Yes I play for Chelsea and get to turn Abbey Clancy over, life's been pretty good to me"

Would be a nice ending to his career.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Heard from a reliable source that Norwich bid £1.5 million for Martin last night club considering it
    Also club have allegedly agreed terms with Sunderland for loan deal. But that is on HITC so almost certainly untrue

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/19...-chris-martin/

It is pretty damned true that he will more than likely be going, either sold or on loan. All of the other conjecture in the press is no more than that.

Still not positive about the possible move for Kuzszcak (sp?). Not necessary unless it is purely to free Mitchell up to get 2st team football somewhere.

As usual I will not be getting excited until the club say something.

Losing Carson to injury would be a huge blow for us. It's potentially the one spot where we don't have experienced cover and that will be on GR's radar.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    Losing Carson to injury would be a huge blow for us. It's potentially the one spot where we don't have experienced cover and that will be on GR's radar.
    U21 international is Mitchell. Good enough for this level at least.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    U21 international is Mitchell. Good enough for this level at least.
    Don't doubt his quality but is lacking in big game experience

We could put Kelle Roos in he's played over 50 league games including forPlymouth this season always seems a good keeper when I've seen him in friendlies and under23s and at 6ft 5 ins no problem whith crosses Think he's been held back because were always changing goalkeeping coaches

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)