+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 14 Million Quid....

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    AR has been on twitter today asking for patience during the January window. We've signed a LB for the senior team, there's still 2 weeks to go, give them a chance its not the easiest window to operate in.
    Yeah, he has, and if you read the tweet, it's not what you would call "encouraging". A quote from that tweet "@LUFC management will be transparent and clear on market transfer strategy in Q&A session in Feb". Errr.....thats the February that comes AFTER the January transfer window, unless he operates to a different calendar?

The comments that follow the tweet are not what you would call "supportive" either!

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/16...witter/page/1/

He's run out of money he is prepared to spend on players of quality (if there ever were such funds, the Wood/Taylor/Cook etc etc etc monies having been trousered a LONG time ago!). Oh no, I could be wrong, I'll hold my breath and wait in (literally) breathless anticipation).

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Yeah, he has, and if you read the tweet, it's not what you would call "encouraging". A quote from that tweet "@LUFC management will be transparent and clear on market transfer strategy in Q&A session in Feb". Errr.....thats the February that comes AFTER the January transfer window, unless he operates to a different calendar?

The comments that follow the tweet are not what you would call "supportive" either!

He's run out of money he is prepared to spend on players of quality (if there ever were such funds, the Wood/Taylor/Cook etc etc etc monies having been trousered a LONG time ago!). Oh no, I could be wrong, I'll hold my breath and wait in (literally) breathless anticipation).
    You could be wrong... yeah just like our latest signing where you were quick to jump on bandwagon telling us how crap the owner is and how he's been loaned out... (like O'Kane no apology from you for getting it wrong)

I would imagine AR is holding the Q&A in February rightly, so he can answer all questions on what WAS done and not earlier during January and talk about what MIGHT be done you complete tw@t

Love how people use stuff they've found on the internet to criticise the club when there is no proof any of it is even remotely true. As for the fees, I could say any number, doesn't make it true.

Would you hold a Q&A in which he cannot answer any questions as it will impact any deals we are in for or wait till February and discuss what has been done. It is completely logical and makes 100% sense, what would not be encouraging is them not doing one at all much like previous management regimes have done and when the likes of Bates bothered he never answered a question truthfully.

As for trousering the Money, have you seen ER recently it is looking much better and a minor detail being it now belongs to the club. Stadiums aren't cheap, particularly ones sold off by dodgy creditors.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Would you hold a Q&A in which he cannot answer any questions as it will impact any deals we are in for or wait till February and discuss what has been done. It is completely logical and makes 100% sense, what would not be encouraging is them not doing one at all much like previous management regimes have done and when the likes of Bates bothered he never answered a question truthfully.

As for trousering the Money, have you seen ER recently it is looking much better and a minor detail being it now belongs to the club. Stadiums aren't cheap, particularly ones sold off by dodgy creditors.
    Blah blah blah, you and WS (and a few others), should get a room (or a big tent), and also each other in the back as to how well we're doing.

We'll see how things "develop" over the next few weeks. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right, we'll see.

Welcome to the "back patting / Room sharing" club Joel...
    Seems that the majority are now in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Welcome to the "back patting / Room sharing" club Joel...
    Seems that the majority are now in it.
    Enjoy yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    AR has been on twitter today asking for patience during the January window. We've signed a LB for the senior team, there's still 2 weeks to go, give them a chance its not the easiest window to operate in.
    Worst of the transfer windows but we have already had the summer one and overall it wasn't that good in my opinion.

But agree..still a few weeks to go..lets see who we end up with then we can judge.

Enjoy yourselves.
    Maybe you could lend em your vaseline

I will fetch my own

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Maybe you could lend em your vaseline

I will fetch my own
    Not sure why anyone needs vaseline, always find that natural lubrication is perfectly adequate. Perhaps you (and others maybe), suffer from a dry flaky skin condition? Shame that😉

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)