+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Alexis Sanchez

Alexis Sanchez

Would love it if his "dream move" was scuppered.

Apparently turned down Man City for a few grand more at Man Utd?

Now Man Utd are getting a bit twitchy and Chelsea are showing an interest.

I hope it all goes pear shaped and the ugly money grabbing little **** is left out of the Arsenal squad for the rest of the season.

Little **** thinks he is bigger than the club.

All for players getting as much as they want in their careers. Sometimes they will make bad career decisions in terms of performance and accomplishments, but I don’t think I can begrudge them for pushing for as much money as possible. Most of us would do the same if we had their leverage. If the powers that be keep increasing their income and try to bring as much money as possible to their pocketbooks via the game, this is what will happen.

He’s one of my favorite players to watch so I just want to see him on the field. Busts his ass every time he steps on the field.

I would agree that you can't question his effort and commitment on the field, the problem for me is that he is an odious diving, cheating little ****, always waving his hands in the "Book Him" mode when he hits the ground. Git!! I don't care what happens to him myself.

I like watching him play and wherever he ends up will be at a club that are willing to pay his wage demands. The game of football and all about it is money oriented anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    I would agree that you can't question his effort and commitment on the field, the problem for me is that he is an odious diving, cheating little ****, always waving his hands in the "Book Him" mode when he hits the ground. Git!! I don't care what happens to him myself.
    Like it.

Didn't exactly 'bust his ass' getting on the coach to Bournemouth last weekend.

He is already a multi, multi millionaire yet (apparently) the squabble was the difference between 300K PER WEEK and 350K PER WEEK.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Like it.

Didn't exactly 'bust his ass' getting on the coach to Bournemouth last weekend.

He is already a multi, multi millionaire yet (apparently) the squabble was the difference between 300K PER WEEK and 350K PER WEEK.

I’m sure sitting out was a mutual decision between all parties. Not going to get Arsenal much money if he tweaks a muscle.

If we truly are going to make noise in the Premier League, we better get used to situations like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    I’m sure sitting out was a mutual decision between all parties. Not going to get Arsenal much money if he tweaks a muscle.

If we truly are going to make noise in the Premier League, we better get used to situations like this.
    Mitch it is a situation that we will have to get used to. How long before Nevis et al become confirmed targets to the 'big few'? Hopefully Fosun will carry enough clout to be able to resist their ovatures.

The essence of this game we all love will continue to be corrupted just as long as clubs are prepared to pay obscene amounts for the services of a player. Personally, I feel there should be a complete overhaul of contractual obligations between player and club and vice versa. The practice of clubs paying 'loyalty payments' to a player who has not completed the original period of his contract (for which he signed) IMO is bluddy farcical. Where is the loyalty in that ? Little wonder that player movement between clubs has become such a merry-go-round. I realise that a players career is limited and he may well have a family to feed, but the unfettered 'greed' shown by some does little for the overall welfare and integrity of the game itself. Some agents have a lot to answer for....just my view is all

Never brought that "limited career" business mate.
    If a top footballer's career was cut short due to an injury-let's say he only managed five seasons...
    The money he would have earned in those short five years would make him a multi-millionaire.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)