+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Team v Norwich

A very good interestin thread this one,nice that the MESSIAH's got plenty of players to pick from.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post
    OUT: Stevens, Lundstram, Duffy, Clarke
    IN: Lafferty, Leonard, L. Evans, Sharp/Holmes
    Yep agreed that’s pretty much what I said in my first post GB. I just added that I was a bit concerned about making the 4 changes.

I thought you were going wholesale as in Ched in goal.

OUT: Stevens, Lundstram, Duffy, Clarke
    IN: Lafferty, Leonard, L. Evans, Sharp/Holmes
    Clarke out?
    I'd be very surprised GB.

i wouldnt leon gives 100 per cent effort every game but i would give him a break till villa on 30th clayton and either wilson or holmes for me

Norwich have a terrible game at Chelsea tomorrow and can't play a 2nd string for fear of an embarressing scoreline. They will be tired on Saturday so we should be able to make 7 days since our last game count.

another very tough game but the sort we seem to up our game for i think we will get at least a point

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    another very tough game but the sort we seem to up our game for i think we will get at least a point
    I really hope that we get all 3 after the way they stole the points at the Lane.

Moore
    Bash Wright JOC
    Baldrick Leonardo Fleck Lafferty
    Holmes
    Clarke Sharp
    Duff, Stevens, Don, Lunny, L Evans, Stearman, Goalie

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Norwich have a terrible game at Chelsea tomorrow and can't play a 2nd string for fear of an embarressing scoreline. They will be tired on Saturday so we should be able to make 7 days since our last game count.
    The same way our 1st team made the 11 days without a game count against the oinkers?

The same way our 1st team made the 11 days without a game count against the oinkers?
    Not sure of your point is here. The Pigs played a full strength team on New Year’s Day and a weakened team in the cup on the following Saturday just like we did. Neither team had any advantage R&R wise.

Norwich though are playing Chelsea at home live on box tonight 3 days before they play us, and the general consensus from their end is that it’s unlikely they’ll play a complete second string. If that’s the case we should take advantage of the situation. I’m surprised it’s being played on Saturday TBH, and it wouldn’t surprise me if the pitch is (ahem) a concern.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast