+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Team v Norwich

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Not sure of your point is here. The Pigs played a full strength team on New Year’s Day and a weakened team in the cup on the following Saturday just like we did. Neither team had any advantage R&R wise.

Norwich though are playing Chelsea at home live on box tonight 3 days before they play us, and the general consensus from their end is that it’s unlikely they’ll play a complete second string. If that’s the case we should take advantage of the situation. I’m surprised it’s being played on Saturday TBH, and it wouldn’t surprise me if the pitch is (ahem) a concern.
    My point is, regardless of the opposition's physical state, our team looked jaded despite the extended rest period. I personally wouldn't factor it into any matchday predictions.

and thats why chris has freshened things up with 4 new signings weve put a hell of a lot of effort in to these first 27 games and its starting to take its toll on a few basham stevens duffy and sharpy to name 4

I've said it before and I will say it again.
    On Saturday down at Canary Road (or is it Row?) we should start with all 4 of our latest signings.

And whilst we are at it play that man who gets the ball forward - as well!

when you think about it its a great compliment to us that teams are parking the bus against us boy have we come a long way in the last 18 months thanks chris and alan and the board for backing them utb ftp

Moore
    Basham JOC Stearman
    Lenard Duffy Fleck Holmes
    Wilson Clarke Donald

Duffy has been marked by two defenders recently. If they do this against this midfield then we will have the space for the rest to exploit. Also Lenard can play as a defender if necessary. I feel both Baldock and Stevens have been less effective of late

Quote Originally Posted by Benitachell View Post
    Moore
    Basham JOC Stearman
    Lenard Duffy Fleck Holmes
    Wilson Clarke Donald

Duffy has been marked by two defenders recently. If they do this against this midfield then we will have the space for the rest to exploit. Also Lenard can play as a defender if necessary. I feel both Baldock and Stevens have been less effective of late
    I don't see Holmes in a wing back role mate,George will start in my opinion,i think Holmes will start possibly wi Duffy on't bench,i wunt be suprised if LEON's benched wi Wilson and the Don up top.UTCB

Naaarwich putting out a full strength team tonight, only one change from their win at Brizzle. Extra time please?

and comfortable enall lets hope it goes to extra time

To be fair Norwich look a good side , will we ever win again !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wavy_blade View Post
    To be fair Norwich look a good side , will we ever win again !!!!!
    We looked a great side under Clough in the cups. Tell you what, how bad it’s Chelsea’s number 9. Watched him several times and he’s total bobbar.

EXTRA TIME BECONS!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast