+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stavely

Even if he accepts the new bid, is it immediate?
    If it went through today, would there even be time for transfers?

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    There you go,I couldn't have even made that answer up..

If it went to a vote Pat,your deposit would be phucked..

It's plain to see, wolfboro has you by the proverbials and in turn you are now their bi t ch..
    I will say no more on the matter but I do feel sorry for you,I hate it when bullies win and their victims are totally unaware it has actualy happened...
    Ash, you have a severe mix up in the head. Perhaps too much banging off the wall.

I AM NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST INTERESTED IN P'BORO'S VIEW OR THASE OF WILF.

And for you're information it's been proven that they are two seperate posted, perhaps joined at the hip but nevertheless seperate.

What right have you to decide that because I post an answer to Finnaz about a situation which I feel strongly about, just because it is contrary to what a minority of posters believe, you jump onto the band waggon and infer I'm srirring.

Just count bach your own anti Ash quotes and pro Rafa quotes and you will see they out number mine by steets.

All you are doing is attempting to feed Wilf and the other one dog food.

All I said was as below.

Yes he's managed that 2 seasons out of 10 and had us in a fight against it for another 4 out of 10 seasons.

By far the worst record any owner has had with us considering the potential he took over with our success and European record for the few seasons just before the fat slug took over.

He would have us in Sunderland's position if he keeps on with his unsuccessful strategy .

LET's HAVE A VOTE ON IT AND SEE HOW MANY AGREE WITH ME,

I have serious doubts about us getting reinforcements this window - takeover or not - and thus I have serious doubts as to whether we will stay up.

There’s some very poor teams in this league and we are one of them. I think we have enough talent in the squad we have to keep us up just!!

That’s barring us getting a load of injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Ash, you have a severe mix up in the head. Perhaps too much banging off the wall.

I AM NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST INTERESTED IN P'BORO'S VIEW OR THASE OF WILF.

And for you're information it's been proven that they are two seperate posted, perhaps joined at the hip but nevertheless seperate.

What right have you to decide that because I post an answer to Finnaz about a situation which I feel strongly about, just because it is contrary to what a minority of posters believe, you jump onto the band waggon and infer I'm srirring.

Just count bach your own anti Ash quotes and pro Rafa quotes and you will see they out number mine by steets.

All you are doing is attempting to feed Wilf and the other one dog food.

All I said was as below.

Yes he's managed that 2 seasons out of 10 and had us in a fight against it for another 4 out of 10 seasons.

By far the worst record any owner has had with us considering the potential he took over with our success and European record for the few seasons just before the fat slug took over.

He would have us in Sunderland's position if he keeps on with his unsuccessful strategy .

LET's HAVE A VOTE ON IT AND SEE HOW MANY AGREE WITH ME,
    Jesus Christ Pat I was referring to the fact that you had posted just after your nemessis posted,that is all..
    Wakey wakey....

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Jesus Christ Pat I was referring to the fact that you had posted just after your nemessis posted,that is all..
    Wakey wakey....
    I don't look upon any one as a nemessis Ash and my reply had nothing what so ever todo with any other post.

I see Pboro posted but for your information and his, I have his posts blocked as it's not worth getting wound up so i don't know what he posted. Does that not make sense.

So what is your issue. I have an opinion on Ashley and his failures similar to your own but I don't comment adversley when you air your views.

If you have a problem with that then P.M. me and I'll give you the respect of a courteous reply.

As far as the other is concerned I do see what he has said when posters reply and quote, (that isn't covered by the blocking) but please note in no way have I repleid or retaliated and I understand he's been more than politely vociferous.

Pbpro and I have opposing views on most subjects but as I consider him to be a dandy prat then I'm not the least bit interested in his insults, whinges and little boy lost and badly done to attitude, so if I ignore him surely he has the sense to ignore me,

Following that it doesn't take others outside to poke the fire. Just have a bit of thought and let it die out.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 16-01-2018 at 04:55 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)