+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Erthun Oztumer

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    This lad can play and I understand his contract is up at the end of the season.He stood out when we played them a few weeks ago.He maybe small but he is quick and very skillful.Get this one over the line TS.
    I wonder if that "line" will be just too far away............again.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Already said a replacement for Potter. Big enough to mix it. Got Vaulks for the Frecks role. Different styles but as effective.
    So you don't know then?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    So you don't know then?
    That's what head of recruitment gets paid for. Said same about smudger last week as I'll say about Otztumer no news is good news. I don't like old players in age unless we've already got them & we know they still have something to offer. Don't like short in height players they have got to be above average in ability to make up & we don't get those type of players now.

That's what head of recruitment gets paid for. Said same about smudger last week as I'll say about Otztumer no news is good news. I don't like old players in age unless we've already got them & we know they still have something to offer. Don't like short in height players they have got to be above average in ability to make up & we don't get those type of players now.
    Baily king is only 5,9 and he’s only average at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    like Messi, or Maradonna, or Suarez, or earlier, Keegan, there's actually loads...
    And just how many of those players played in league1.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    And just how many of those players played in league1.
    Keegan played in the lower leagues for S****horpe and the 2nd tier for Newcastle

Towner never looked short to me, cause he was that good. Taylor looks short cause he's not effective for us. Otztumer if he's got above average ability won't be coming to us. We need a replacement for Potter, at our level tall enough can do the ugly work + abit extra.
    For gods sake, when do you go back in?

Who the f..ck is worrying about size? Hursty was tiny for a fullback but i would have had team full of him.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Who the f..ck is worrying about size? Hursty was tiny for a fullback but i would have had team full of him.
    Who the heck would be preferable on a family supportive football site.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast