+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Erthun Oztumer

Another target in the public domain. Be nice if it happens but wont hold mi breath.

Thought he was Walsall main threat when we played them few weeks ago. His vision and passing looked class above but he's only about 5ft5 so he gets knocked off the ball easy but a great footballer at this level. Only problem is that his best position is behind the striker so I don't know how they fit him and Ball in the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Thought he was Walsall main threat when we played them few weeks ago. His vision and passing looked class above but he's only about 5ft5 so he gets knocked off the ball easy but a great footballer at this level. Only problem is that his best position is behind the striker so I don't know how they fit him and Ball in the same team.
    Frecklington was an attacking midfielder - we need to replace him - this guy looks the part - what has his height got to do with it?
    Alternative Alan Judge from Brentford but too expensive and of course he's too short - WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Like smudger never heard of him. His height put's me off him. Like Taylor. Short players I wouldn't look at.
    You're always quick to say who you don't want, despite having never seen them play. Come on then, if you're such a good judge, who would you sign?

Already said a replacement for Potter. Big enough to mix it. Got Vaulks for the Frecks role. Different styles but as effective.

This lad can play and I understand his contract is up at the end of the season.He stood out when we played them a few weeks ago.He maybe small but he is quick and very skillful.Get this one over the line TS.

Plus it's the only letters we've got left in the shirt bin

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Plus it's the only letters we've got left in the shirt bin

I suspect if he wanted to be sold/be here an offer would have been accepted by now. Agent probably biding time waiting for a 'better offer'? What happened to the non-league prospects we were going to bring in? KM was £10K - at those prices, even we can afford to take the risk - if one out of five works then.......kerching!!!

He’s 5’3” I think, was pretty funny next to Semi who looked like he wanted to use him as a footstool!

He was good in a free role, although I did think if he’s as good as he looks why is he only at Walsall? But would still be a fun signing, and if we can manage to fit him and Ball in the same team with a quick striker we would look very dangerous. Might need 3 centrebacks plus wingbacks or summat tho

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast