+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mind the chasm.

Mind the chasm.

My lad just showed me an SBC League table based on the last 8 results.......

DCFC sits proudly on top, Wolves in 2nd place.

Our dear nieghbours are not only at the opposite end of the A52........... they are also at the opposite end of the form table

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    My lad just showed me an SBC League table based on the last 8 results.......

DCFC sits proudly on top, Wolves in 2nd place.

Our dear nieghbours are not only at the opposite end of the A52........... they are also at the opposite end of the form table

Let me know when we are bottom of the LEAGUE table. Thanks

Mind the gap!

When you look at the two spending over the past 3 seasons its not that impressive tbh, youd expect to be well clear of them. Although they binned off a very good manager in warburton,, but kind of got away with it with karanka,, theyve picked up arguably the best two free agents for this league imo, for their sake they need to stick with him, the football will be tedious though. Im still having nightmares of all those jobs he did on us, he knows how to stop footballing sides i give him that.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Let me know when we are bottom of the LEAGUE table. Thanks
    I will, unless somebody beats me to it. Just 8 points off the relegation places and bottom of the form table with only Birmingham having lost more games this season.

It doesn't look great on paper.

Having seen the way you play when you were at Pride Park in October I would say you are in a "false position". Top half attack and relegation bound defence. I think Karanka will sort the defence out sufficiently to avoid relegation and, if he is still there, get rid of many of your current defence and get some good defenders in come the summer. Expect a defender or 2 in this month.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)