+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Grant staying

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    You youngsters monopolise this board.
    Old bugger!!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Beat me to it Mr Gump! Brilliant isn't it

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    JG staying is very good news. Especially if AH does manage to pull another useful transfer out of the hat. A player that can help prevent goals or help score goals will really help us push on.
    As for the Florist comments? Puerile springs to mind. What on earth has NFFC (Not some knob head supporters) ever done to NCFC? Apart from being consistently better in the post war years.
    Please stop being sensible Smiffy......there are several people that just want to have a rant about that successful club across the river...let them vent their spleen.....it obviously has not crossed their minds that we might need a few thousand of their supporters in the AH~KN era to start filling our ground.....shouting insults at them usually pisses them off I find.

[QUOTE=maddogslater;38764802]Notts chairman and owner Alan Hardy said: “I would like to place on record my thanks to Forest for confirming that Jorge will be staying with us.

what great news .
    Now if I only could believe it !!!!!
    I mean its not like they promise things and then renege on them is it............!

67 now but you wouldn't believe it!!
    Only a sprog at 55 and I bet I would. All those years supporting Notts must have taken its toll mate !

67 now but you wouldn't believe it!!
    You wouldn't more like 77 only joking Dave

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234