+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grant staying

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    As for the Florist comments? Puerile springs to mind. What on earth has NFFC (Not some knob head supporters) ever done to NCFC?
    Apparently reneged on a written agreement that the Ryan Yates season long loan deal will be honoured for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I hope everyone lets all the Forest tw@ts know how utterly, eternally grateful we are for their massive generosity.
    Exactly. Good news, but I can't believe that a few closet reds are licking their arses over this one as an act of charity. It's pretty obvious that the reported bid from Bradford was either idle press speculation or didn't meet their valuation of the player. Whatever their reasons, they've made this decision for their benefit rather than ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Apparently reneged on a written agreement that the Ryan Yates season long loan deal will be honoured for starters.
    But you know as well as I that a managerial change wipes a lot of slates clean.
    It is purely a regime change thing not an NFFC thing, if it was they wouldn't have loaned us the pair of them in the first place? Any anger should be directed at the new manager not the entity that is NFFC.
    Last edited by SmiffyPie; 16-01-2018 at 08:15 PM.

But you know as well as I that a managerial change wipes a lot of slates clean.

Notts thought they were given assurances earlier in the season that Yates and Jorge Grant would be staying which came in an email understood to have been written by the previous director of football, Frank McParland.

But as soon as he and the manager Mark Warburton left, then it may as well have been written in invisible ink.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/...county-1068410

JG staying is very good news. Especially if AH does manage to pull another useful transfer out of the hat. A player that can help prevent goals or help score goals will really help us push on.
    As for the Florist comments? Puerile springs to mind. What on earth has NFFC (Not some knob head supporters) ever done to NCFC? Apart from being consistently better in the post war years.
    I don't agree with all this Forest hating stuff Smiffy but it seems to me like your trying to sell us some kind of Florest love in. You really need to stop sniffing that red s**t .

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I don't agree with all this Forest hating stuff Smiffy but it seems to me like your trying to sell us some kind of Florest love in. You really need to stop sniffing that red s**t .
    No way Navy Cake!! Being a time served artilleryman all I am trying to do is instill a little moderation and balance in our more volatile members. A bit like the old Joss gently directing the ships crew.

How long were you a distinguished member of the Andrew?
    Reason I ask is after I left the Army I worked for a number of years with an ex-Joss (Mick Hewitt). Probably before your time (I served 1970-1992).
    Last edited by SmiffyPie; 16-01-2018 at 09:04 PM.

How long were you a distinguished member of the Andrew?
    Reason I ask is after I left the Army I worked for a number of years with an ex-Joss (Mick Hewitt). Probably before your time (I served 1970-1992).
    I was only ever a member smithy and I don't disagree with you regarding some more of our more volatile posters. Sounds like your a bit older than me.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I was only ever a member smithy and I don't disagree with you regarding some more of our more volatile posters. Sounds like your a bit older than me.
    67 now but you wouldn't believe it!!

67 now but you wouldn't believe it!!

You youngsters monopolise this board.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast