+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adil Nabi Peterborough Player, To Go Out On Loan

Adil Nabi Peterborough Player, To Go Out On Loan

24 year old Peterborough United central midfielder Adil Nabi looks to be going out on loan, signed from West Brom where former manager Tony Pulis thought he was a good prospect.
    Nabi can also play a further forward roll, he scored a couple of goals against MK Dons in a behind closed door game, Barnet & MK Dons are looking to get him on loan.
    Might be worth a shot on loan for the rest of the season for the Millers.

No thanks why is Peterborough wanting him to loan out if he's any good.It would be like Moore build him up then Peterborough price us out of the market if he comes up for sale.If he's any good let's buy him not take him on loan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    24 year old Peterborough United central midfielder Adil Nabi looks to be going out on loan, signed from West Brom where former manager Tony Pulis thought he was a good prospect.
    Nabi can also play a further forward roll, he scored a couple of goals against MK Dons in a behind closed door game, Barnet & MK Dons are looking to get him on loan.
    Might be worth a shot on loan for the rest of the season for the Millers.
    Eric...sorry but if Posh are putting him out on loan then he's not good enough so why should we take him on?

Because we have a empty begging bowl, owt will do that can tie his boot laces up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Because we have a empty begging bowl, owt will do that can tie his boot laces up.
    Easy Eric....Blackstock can still do that

It’s a strange one, fell out with manager already?

Could there be a problem with the Peterborough manager,wasn't it him who sen Dom Ball back to us early.

I know you all mean well by nominating potential players we should be signing or looking at but I'm sure Chumlee Warnie and Fish4 jobs.com are keeping abreast of developments ,or not.

Quote Originally Posted by dmentor View Post
    Could there be a problem with the Peterborough manager,wasn't it him who sen Dom Ball back to us early.
    Yes that’s why I said “he fell out with manager already”

Quote Originally Posted by bogsdollox View Post
    I know you all mean well by nominating potential players we should be signing or looking at but I'm sure Chumlee Warnie and Fish4 jobs.com are keeping abreast of developments ,or not.
    Only breast they are keeping up with is chicken breast, we will be lucky to end up with wish bone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast