+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ashley stays .deal off

Can't see Rafa staying beyond the Summer...and why would he?

Don't think he'll walk before then though.

He had no intention of selling. We are a cash cow to the fat bstd and a gambling tool. If we go down he couldn't give a feck as he'll think we can just come back up first time of asking again. As much knowledge about football and running a club as he did when he bought us. He's got so much personal wealth it wont bother him what happens. Even I we do stay up he'll spend little in the summer. Play thing is our football club for him. Such a little baby thinking of ways to p1ss us off every few months. Cnut of the highest order, and he revels in it.

Just proves talk ****e Andy brown was wrong
    I wonder if he will get slated as I did
    He even said they were his new bosses
    And I said if anyone can phuck this up ash could

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    Just proves talk ****e *Andy* brown was wrong

*Kev*

Totally gutted me

He says it’s been a waste of time!!!

The last ten years have been a waste of time !!!

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB GET OUT OF OUR CLUB...
    YOU FAT COCKNEY BAR STARD
    GET OUT OF OUR CLUB !

Ashley agreed to the deal then fked them over

Well there you go .I was told it was agreed by a man who's family were involved iñ it ..He fked d them over big style..i will let you know if I hear what went on .i think Rafa will walk

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Well there you go .I was told it was agreed by a man who's family were involved iñ it ..He fked d them over big style..i will let you know if I hear what went on .i think Rafa will walk
    If he's allowed to get these 3 players in the Chron is on about I think he'll stay until the Summer.

Then he'll definitely go.

Wonder who PCP might end up actually buying.....

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post

Wonder who PCP might end up actually buying.....

Mackems are having Amanda Tatoos as we speak.

It makes complete sense. Who in their right mind would pay Fat Mike's asking price?!? He's put us in a position of potentially missing out on Prem money. We have a huge chance to go down and then our club is worth half of what it could be. Staveley wasn't going to take that chance. I think whether we stay up or not, Rafa walks in the summer and then we look at the possibility of a new owner.

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    talk****e
    you said it was your new bosses defo done etc etc
    despite me saying there had been a confidetiality clause signed
    yet you expected some of the fools on here to believe this

if its the same people who told you it was sold (your new bosses)i really dont think anyone will be believing you if you tell us what did go on

im sure a few gullible ones will

im sure you will spout a load of anti ash stuff to try and get the anti ash brigade on your side
    truth is your full of more 5hit3 than me

and ghavent a clue what went on

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)