+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: it would be nice to hear stavelys side of the breakdown

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    An utter cunt.
    You must be angry not to star that out, Jammy.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    im sure there has been a bid or they wouldnt have been able to look at the books i guess

but it was an opening bid and not ashlys valuation

would we all be moaning if he had stole the club from sheppard and only paid 80 mill for it then put no money in

i wonder if these couldnt or wouldnt bid 300 k for the club
    would have spent the money we thought anyway

maybe just maybe we have dodged a bullit
    read the sky article....ashleys camp saying no bid on the table,and calling them time wasters......no need to call colombo on this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    You must be angry not to star that out, Jammy.
    aye - fair made my blood boil when chronicle thing flashed up.

I just hate that it feels like he is killing our club and he doesn't care in the slightest

Sign of a cunt, more like...
    .. I told you I would Gorilla Glue and No More Nails the cnut to his desk .. Still regretting not chucking in some Super Glue and plasticuffs just in case ..

and PCP asserting they knew nothing about ashley pulling the deal until they read it in the media

typical arrogant ashley

Sources close to PCP Capital Partners and Amanda Staveley learned the deal was off via the media. No contact from #nufc - and they insist a bid DID go in back in November.

I can well believe he didn't tell them. Exactly his modus operandi

ashley up to more of his old tricks???

not sure where it came from : copied and pasted

Mike Ashley will now only sit down for takeover talks with interested parties who make a deposit of cash to prove they are serious about buying NUFC.

BTW no one will pay the asking price of a house that is 100 million overvalued.

and the over valuation comes from the additional 100 mill ashley had to pay into the club to cover his stupidity and reckless gambling - he lost both times

Sign of a cunt, more like...

Couldnt of summed it up any better

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    ashley up to more of his old tricks???

not sure where it came from : copied and pasted

Mike Ashley will now only sit down for takeover talks with interested parties who make a deposit of cash to prove they are serious about buying NUFC.
    If true and not sure i buy it to be honest - who would seriously hand cash over, any number of ways that could go missing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)