+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: it would be nice to hear stavelys side of the breakdown

they offered 250 mill
    they didnt increase their offer
    they wanted relegation clauses which ash was prepaired to do at the asking price
    they also didnt give assurances as to their spending plans

they knew how much ash wanted for it they werent that serious if they werent prpaired to move from their first offer

and utter fools if they think ash was going to take a low ball offer

he moved some goal posts like taking installments etc

if they were that serious about team development etc the extra tv money would have covered the differance from their offer and ashlies asking price so a no loose gamble

the other offer is from serious peple but they are looking at other clubs both here and in europe so dont build your hopes up

i heard in Dubai that stavely is trying to make a name for herself in that she is a serious negotiator with the PCP group .she is one of many who have control of their money and not a decision maker,infact the offer wasnt made through stavely it was made through a third party that being chris mort .
    the scenario was they contacted him
    asked about the cluba as he had worked there and for mike
    he contacted ash to see if it was for sale
    he said yes at 300 mill i will take the money over 2 years
    he went back to PCP
    they said well we will offer 250 mill
    mort went to ash with this
    he said no
    300 mill
    Last edited by pboromag; 17-01-2018 at 07:38 AM.

talking of made up shyte like the utter bullsh1t above ^^^ ...there's plenty of rumours on toon sites that it was a mortal drunk ashley who rang his sky pals saying the deal was off....after stavely n co would'nt bend over and give him the 350 milliln he wants.

just thought i'd leave this here seeing as this thread has now turned into an episode of f'ucking jakanory

truth is a load of muppets thought the deal had been done
    after fools told them their grannies uncles father had told them who later employed them

the deal never got past stavely putting an offer through a third party and meeting ash in an indian restaurant

If PCP can’t come up with the readies to buy the Club then for me it doesn’t auger very well for them to provide sufficient funds for new players

Probably a one oil well Arab so just get over it and move on. I am not a Jabba the Warehouse fan far from it but he is streets ahead of Ellis Short.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    If PCP can’t come up with the readies to buy the Club then for me it doesn’t auger very well for them to provide sufficient funds for new players

Probably a one oil well Arab so just get over it and move on. I am not a Jabba the Warehouse fan far from it but he is streets ahead of Ellis Short.
    no one said she can't.

her offer wasn't a straight 250 mill - it was 250 mill rising to 300 mill on certain criteria being reached

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    no one said she can't.

her offer wasn't a straight 250 mill - it was 250 mill rising to 300 mill on certain criteria being reached
    Allegedly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    no one said she can't.

no it wasnt

you are just guessing
    it was 250 with a relegation clause

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Allegedly!!!
    im glad some can see through their hatred for ash and see its stavely who phecked up

they say their offer is still on the table
    well of course it is
    why remove something that wont get accpted
    makes them look good

ash wont take it
    he would prefer to take the extra tv money and risk not going down
    which we wont

He Paid roughly £200 million for the club in 2007, that's about £261 million today.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    im glad some can see through their hatred for ash and see its stavely who phecked up
    This is also my take on the situation. If new owners really mean it and want the directors seats, they have to pay fatty.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)