+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Barnsley F.C YouTube channel

Quote Originally Posted by Nozzer1953 View Post
    Great films. Thanks for Posting. Some fantastic memories. That 81 team was some team.
    Can't believe we didn't sell them all after the draw at Anfield .

What on earth were the club pyssing about at ?

:-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

Frightening mate , loads of derelict buildings on the walk back and bricks were raining down on us the whole 3 miles .

Kin brilliant !!!

It wo probably Kerravon trying to get revenge

Aye it's brilliant being hit with sumat hard I've been smacked in mouth with a cricket ball at the none strikers end, hit on the forehead at mid off and side winded in my local. All resulted in bruises

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    It wo probably Kerravon trying to get revenge

:-) :-) :-)

A week or two before the Boro cup tie we travelled the short distance to Huddersfield for a top of the table third division clash .

The game drew a crowd of 29k to the old Leeds Road ground with around 10k reds packed in at the open away terraces .

We lost 1-0 and our 20 game unbeaten run went with it .

Now this game was televised by YTV and shown on saturday night but I've never seen anything on youtube .

The game isn't so much of an interest to me , we were poor that day and deserved nowt out of it .

It's that away terracing that I'd like to see again filled with 10k reds behind the goal , it was very very uncomfortable that day , proper packed in .

Looking back the Hillsborough disaster could have happened long before it did and we really were pushing our luck but we never even thought about it .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    A week or two before the Boro cup tie we travelled the short distance to Huddersfield for a top of the table third division clash .

The game drew a crowd of 29k to the old Leeds Road ground with around 10k reds packed in at the open away terraces .

We lost 1-0 and our 20 game unbeaten run went with it .

Now this game was televised by YTV and shown on saturday night but I've never seen anything on youtube .

The game isn't so much of an interest to me , we were poor that day and deserved nowt out of it .

It's that away terracing that I'd like to see again filled with 10k reds behind the goal , it was very very uncomfortable that day , proper packed in .

Looking back the Hillsborough disaster could have happened long before it did and we really were pushing our luck but we never even thought about it .
    It will be uploaded soon. I have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendraytyke View Post
    You are a star mate , much appreciated .

Have you got Barnsley 2-2 Sheffield Utd from 95-96 season and Barnsley beating Sunderland 4-0?(Not sure this was the score) and Barnsley 1-3 Grimsby. They were all sunday afternoon games in the early nineties. Think they were Goals on Sunday LIVE.

Proper football as I like to remember it

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Have you got Barnsley 2-2 Sheffield Utd from 95-96 season and Barnsley beating Sunderland 4-0?(Not sure this was the score) and Barnsley 1-3 Grimsby. They were all sunday afternoon games in the early nineties. Think they were Goals on Sunday LIVE.

Proper football as I like to remember it

A think that Sunderland game on live sunday YTV were 2 nowt mate. A distinctly remember a brilliant Wayne biggins free kick. We beat them 4 nowt in a midweeker the season after under Viv Anderson.

A remember that sheff u 2 an all. We were 2 nil up cruising then Fleming got an injury that finished his career off and the blades came back with Nathan Blake rubbing it in grrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Kendraytyke View Post
    Top man. Love these old matches

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast