+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Barnsley F.C YouTube channel

My Barnsley F.C YouTube channel

Ayup
    I've not posted in a while but thought I would and let you know I have a YouTube channel with some rare Reds footage.
    I'm adding stuff so eventually it will be the most comprehensive selection of BFC footage on the net or anywhere.

Anyway have a look.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ8...ysq5teJBjfASnQ

Cheers and if anybody has any old videos please get in touch I'll put them on DVD free of charge

Great them Kendray , am hoping to be up int loft next week or so , got loads of tapes up theer , Beta max n VS not sure how good they are ? Al be Iin touch soon , P S some are on long play , some on normal , don't kno if that effects your recordings at all ?
    Last edited by Romared; 16-01-2018 at 09:34 PM.

Just watched that Boro v Barnsley 81 cup game , brought back some memories .

Good stuff mate , carry on the good work .

Great stuff! Long play will be slightly worse quality but it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Great them Kendray , am hoping to be up int loft next week or so , got loads of tapes up theer , Beta max n VS not sure how good they are ? Al be Iin touch soon , P S some are on long play , some on normal , don't kno if that effects your recordings at all ?

Make sure them floorboards are safe

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Make sure them floorboards are safe
    Av na floorboords int loft ony 2 old internal doors t walk on ( with hope in my heart ) al get wife t gu up theer insted

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Av na floorboords int loft ony 2 old internal doors t walk on ( with hope in my heart ) al get wife t gu up theer insted
    Chivalrous to a fault

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Just watched that Boro v Barnsley 81 cup game , brought back some memories .

Good stuff mate , carry on the good work .
    Thank you it's worth it for comments like this.

Watched those vids with great interest. Great job kendraytyke. One that stuck art were the Boro match at Ayesome. Great atmosphere and we took loads up there bit looks. My kind o game that. It was some team we had, clearly oozing confidence. We went and gave em a game. On a sour note was that the match where them b@st ards stanley knifed some of our lads?

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Watched those vids with great interest. Great job kendraytyke. One that stuck art were the Boro match at Ayesome. Great atmosphere and we took loads up there bit looks. My kind o game that. It was some team we had, clearly oozing confidence. We went and gave em a game. On a sour note was that the match where them b@st ards stanley knifed some of our lads?

No pass it was 3 or 4 years later in a league game when the stanley knife incident took place .

Although the boro cup game in 81 wasn't without pandemonium afterwards , huge trouble around where the graveyard was near to the old Ayersome Park and where the coaches were parked up .

We took around 12k up that day in a crowd of 37k .

I've stood on that corner many times since and it's a mystery how 10k actually squeezed into that section , around 2k went up without tickets and stood in the boro areas who all paid on the day , you can see on the video pockets of reds jumping up and down in the home areas when Mike Lester scored .

Frightening looking back but we never thought anything about it at the time .

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast