+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My Barnsley F.C YouTube channel

Quote Originally Posted by Kendraytyke View Post
    Superb stuff! Can't understand why email won't work try it again kendraytyke@gmail.com I'll pm you as well
    Or try my back up email shank_42@hotmail.co.uk

All sorted now mate, power cut yesterday may have effected internet ? Or maybe footy mad that's been running slow just lately, see you as arranged

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    A week or two before the Boro cup tie we travelled the short distance to Huddersfield for a top of the table third division clash .

The game drew a crowd of 29k to the old Leeds Road ground with around 10k reds packed in at the open away terraces .

We lost 1-0 and our 20 game unbeaten run went with it .

Now this game was televised by YTV and shown on saturday night but I've never seen anything on youtube .

The game isn't so much of an interest to me , we were poor that day and deserved nowt out of it .

It's that away terracing that I'd like to see again filled with 10k reds behind the goal , it was very very uncomfortable that day , proper packed in .

Looking back the Hillsborough disaster could have happened long before it did and we really were pushing our luck but we never even thought about it .
    Yeah we played badly against Huddersfield that day but it was still a flukey goal to end our unbeaten run! Didn't Cowling hit Nicky Law on the back and it looped over Pierce?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456