+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Martin available for loan. Gerrin theear Chien.

I've often put my hat into the ring and offered Hecky help and advice if he needs it

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

I'm just offering we could be heading into similar territory .
    Animal
    Tha cudn't be mooar wrong than the wrongest person in Wrongsville.

Av always respected the right to express views on here Animal. Many are weary of my constant Chien Watch and equally I get weary of being asked to respond to the same things abart Patrick Crynes tenure ovva and ovva ageean. I will sign a history making truce----

1 SB hereby declares only to post positive things abart Big Chien and the Gang

2 Animal and Ziles hereby declare to stop asking SB questions abart Patrick Cryne's tenure as owner

Nar then, what shall we talk abart ?

Communal Masturbation

Av just put in a lovely stew fo teear. Chunks of casserole beef, leeks, par-boiled carrots and, here's the key ingredient--fresh Moroccan Chicken Soup (two tubs). Taities done separately, par-boiled then roasted in olive oil.butter and garlic. Enough to last three meals. Az it matures it gets better. Chien can come to our 'arse any time forra meal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Communal Masturbation
    Does it happen at work ? The setting is important.
    Is there a set of -ankers where you work ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I've answered them put in different guises so many times in the past Ziles that you ought to look back and quote some of my answers.
    You,and some others, need to accept that having a different view to yourself is permissible and healthy.

What & be accused of quoting
    Don't you think I have looked
    You stated with some degree of cynicism that under our new regime a"lass" on minimum wage would serve your refreshments
    I pointed out that the car park assistant advert last year under our previous management was on minimum wage which you see fit to not answer
    True or not?
    I just wonder if the stadium maintenance team are on minimum wage if not, they ought to be
    That's why a lick of paint & new hand driers were required
    In respect of our previous administration you & some others need to accept that having a different view to yourself is permissible & healthy without it being tagged anti Cryne
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 17-01-2018 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    What & be accused of quoting
    Don't you think I have looked
    You stated with some degree of cynicism that under our new regime a"lass" on minimum wage would serve your refreshments
    I pointed out that the car park assistant advert last year under our previous management was on minimum wage which you see fit to not answer
    True or not?
    I just wonder if the stadium maintenance team are on minimum wage if not, they ought to be
    That's why a lick of paint & new hand driers were required
    In respect of our previous administration you & some others need to accept that having a different view to yourself is permissible & healthy without it being tagged anti Cryne
    No further questions M'Lord.
    I refer the jury to Posts 28 and 32.

Just started hailing again in Happy Valley. The gay Welshman sed the cud be a big dump of snow here ovvaneet.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Does it happen at work ? The setting is important.
    Is there a set of -ankers where you work ?
    No SBRed. I was just being random I can't think why anyone would get the urge at work and risk dribbling on their trousers. O r worse being caught

Classic Tykes Mad thread.

Merits/otherwise of Chris Martin, source of funding for said player, Coldplay, American style match experience, free speech, Cryne's tenure/war chest, February prospects, team requirements/tactics, Kieffer Moore, changes in football, repetitive posts, Acido's faults, Hecky's faults, historic truces, communal masturbation, recipes, old car park adverts and weather forecasts.

Sooart that wun art ESR.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    No SBRed. I was just being random I can't think why anyone would get the urge at work and risk dribbling on their trousers. O r worse being caught
    Tha must get the odd urge at work--seeing all those nurses in uniform bending darn all day. Sid James wud be purring.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast