+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Chris Martin available for loan. Gerrin theear Chien.

Tutti bellő

Not always easy to sign a decent striker. Apparently Newcastle have signed 24 strikers in the last 10 years, spending a fortune, and most of them have been crap

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Still waiting for a response to my truce in Post 32. Perhaps PM's are flying across the internet to produce a Brexit- like joint statement. In the absence of a response I hereby declare a unilateral statement to only post positively abart Chien and ignore any anti-Cryne statements/ questions from Animal/Ziles.

That stew melted in the marth. Chien and Grace loved it. Grace (she lets me call her Grace nar) is cummin art wi me fo a Ruby in Sowerby Bridge tomorra. Fingers crossed.
    You post what you like SB , this isn't North Korea after all .

" Chien Watch " should continue in my opinion .

All good. Me and Grace--peyz inna pod

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

Seconded
    but Cryne watch will continue as I see fit
    Not one PM from me except the one I sent to you SB

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

I'll stick with my truce Animal. New Chinese Year, new era. Look forrad with me to the Chien Revolution. "Chien Watch" is so last year.

You two must have minds in synch. You responded together.

Mooar important things to consider nar. Emmerdales cummin on. Will Bell see through Lucky ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 17-01-2018 at 06:58 PM.

I'll stick with my truce Animal. New Chinese Year, new era. Look forrad with me to the Chien Revolution. "Chien Watch" is so last year.

You two must have minds in synch. You responded together.

Get a new watch SB
    they reckon Chinese ones are quite good
    Thought Chien watch was ***** to democracy, oh well that sentiment didn't last long
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 17-01-2018 at 07:10 PM.

Classic Tykes Mad thread.

Merits/otherwise of Chris Martin, source of funding for said player, Coldplay, American style match experience, free speech, Cryne's tenure/war chest, February prospects, team requirements/tactics, Kieffer Moore, changes in football, repetitive posts, Acido's faults, Hecky's faults, historic truces, communal masturbation, recipes, old car park adverts and weather forecasts.

Sooart that wun art ESR.
    Its never boring

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Get a new watch SB
    they reckon Chinese ones are quite good
    Thought Chien watch was ***** to democracy, oh well that sentiment didn't last long
    The mooar important bit---Jooa is up to summat. Iz he gerrin the lads in to torch the ho use? Cain not tailing the vicar anymooar--is it all ovva ?

Gi it a rest Ziles. Ent tha gorrit yet ? Av just been tekkin the p1ss. A cuddent give a shiny sh1te abart Chien and the Gang. For BFC's sake I hope it all comes off burritz not fo me. To be honest given the choice between going to a match at Rochdale and one in the Prem at Leicester in terms of enjoyment it's Rochdale ivveryday fo me. I know it is old school but thats what I think. If Chien brings in a different carry on with delivered burgers and fries and flashing leets then good luck to him. I know he is passionate abart Barnsley and it has been a lifelong dream for him to own the club and develop us and the town and I shall just go along wi it. Chien Watch is over. Do what tha wants Chien. It is still my club, not thine. Hopefully al still be supporting 'em when thaz gone.

The mooar important bit---Jooa is up to summat. Iz he gerrin the lads in to torch the ho use? Cain not tailing the vicar anymooar--is it all ovva ?

Gi it a rest Ziles. Ent tha gorrit yet ? Av just been tekkin the p1ss. A cuddent give a shiny sh1te abart Chien and the Gang. For BFC's sake I hope it all comes off burritz not fo me. To be honest given the choice between going to a match at Rochdale and one in the Prem at Leicester in terms of enjoyment it's Rochdale ivveryday fo me. I know it is old school but thats what I think. If Chien brings in a different carry on with delivered burgers and fries and flashing leets then good luck to him. I know he is passionate abart Barnsley and it has been a lifelong dream for him to own the club and develop us and the town and I shall just go along wi it. Chien Watch is over. Do what tha wants Chien. It is still my club, not thine. Hopefully al still be supporting 'em when thaz gone.
    I’m with you on the Rochdale Leicester comparison SB , much more enjoyable

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast