+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Martin available for loan. Gerrin theear Chien.

Chris Martin available for loan. Gerrin theear Chien.

According to "Sky sources" Derby's Chris Martin is available fo loan now they have signed Cameron Jerome from Norwich. With the financial muscle we now have he is just the type of experienced striker we need with Chien being able to afford his wages forra few months. Our rivals Reading are said to be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    According to "Sky sources" Derby's Chris Martin is available fo loan now they have signed Cameron Jerome from Norwich. With the financial muscle we now have he is just the type of experienced striker we need with Chien being able to afford his wages forra few months. Our rivals Reading are said to be interested.
    Would you like to contribute to this box office signing SB and pay more towards your ST next season ?

Will rest of Coldplay be cummin anorl , " Viva La Vida "

Fickle, disruptive player, sulker (if all reports about him are correct). Refused contracts etc.....( Allegedly) ...
    I’d stay clear.

Been offered to Leeds but even they won’t pay his £30,000 a week wages

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Would you like to contribute to this box office signing SB and pay more towards your ST next season ?
    Chien and the Gang ev enuff brass to bail art Corillian.

The shunt be fleecing poverty-stricken owd fellas like me. Nar that Chien is a reyt fan he should do what fan Dean Hoyle azdun at Huddersfield where next season's ST's forran adult arararnd £200. A read iz wanting me to turn up an hour earlier to ev some minimum wage lass bring a burger and fizzy Coke to mi seeat av ed to ring up to order and then sit watching some flashing electronic Chinese writing on the perimeter of the pitch. Match experience my arse.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 17-01-2018 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Been offered to Leeds but even they won’t pay his £30,000 a week wages
    A wo told when Big Chien wo tekkin ovva that wunna the reasons I shud welcome him wo that we cud then affooard to bring in mooar experienced, better quality players. £600,000 until June is peanuts to Chien. He probably meks mooar than that in interest in a day.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 17-01-2018 at 09:12 AM.

Chien and the Gang ev enuff brass to bail art Corillian.

The shunt be fleecing poverty-stricken owd fellas like me. Nar that Chien is a reyt fan he should do what fan Dean Hoyle azdun at Huddersfield where next season's ST's forran adult arararnd £200. A read iz wanting me to turn up an hour earlier to ev some minimum wage lass bring a burger and fizzy Coke to mi seeat av ed to ring up to order and then sit watching some flashing electronic Chinese writing on the perimeter of the pitch. Match experience my arse.

I agree with you SB
    Strange you should bring up the "lass" on minimum wage but just for balance I noted that PC was not averse to paying minimum wage to the Car park attendants, a subject on which I made comment about 12 months ago but on which you were silent
    The previous owner & the current ones both sing from the same hymn book,it's just the scale that's different
    Did you notice the massive change to your matchday experience under the "efforts" of talking Ben?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I agree with you SB
    Strange you should bring up the "lass" on minimum wage but just for balance I noted that PC was not averse to paying minimum wage to the Car park attendants, a subject on which I made comment about 12 months ago but on which you were silent
    The previous owner & the current ones both sing from the same hymn book,it's just the scale that's different
    Did you notice the massive change to your matchday experience under the "efforts" of talking Ben?
    Azzav sed to Animal commenting on the Patrick Cryne era is looking backwards and it's time to thank him and move on. I'm a "looking forrad with optimism" kinda guy, not wun to dwell on the past.

You need to cut Chien Lee some slack then mi' old

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast