+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This from the mag

This from the mag

Yes, I know it's from the Mag but we're clutching at straws here.

https://www.themag.co.uk/2018/01/ama...castle-united/

Aye, I want to believe she'll be back in for the club if we assure safety but not convinced.

i doubt she'll be back now,even if they say the written offer ashley pretends he never got is still on the table......why would she deal with a liar who's that spineless he uses sky to call the deal off?

the 250 million will look a good offer when Sports direct utd are traveling to burton after another ashley relegation.

on the plus side we get to see him crying on a sky interview...again.....his last one when his bottom lip starts to go

I couldn't give a **** about him crying to be honest.

It'll just hurt being relegated again, more so when it was incredibly possible to avoid.

You're right that £250 million will look good if we go down and if that happens he still won't shift his asking price.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)